Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2014, 06:24:18 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2014, 06:26:54 AM »

Hey Shortstack, if you happen to be out there.....Have you ever visited Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer.  I've seen some billboards advertizing the large humidor and appears to have a good selection.  Didn't see anything about a lounge however?  What are your thoughts?
Good morning all,Have not  visited there , Sorry can't help,Hope You have safe travels

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2014, 06:28:23 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I could be smug and say those are some distance from me, but in truth it's only a matter of time.  Figure it's a bigger risk flying in and out of Newark as my primary airport anyway....and new wave of terrorists may make ebola in airports a secondary issue anyway...as long as the airport lounges stay open, I'll get by.

« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2014, 06:30:49 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Got to stop watching the news, especially FOX and CNN...fearmongering at it's best.

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2014, 06:33:26 AM »

Hey Shortstack, if you happen to be out there.....Have you ever visited Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer.  I've seen some billboards advertizing the large humidor and appears to have a good selection.  Didn't see anything about a lounge however?  What are your thoughts?
Good morning all,Have not  visited there , Sorry can't help,Hope You have safe travels
Thanks, just curious as I notice the billboards on my way back to the GSP airport.  Usually travel with sufficient supply, but always curious to find a nice place.

« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2014, 06:36:14 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Got to stop watching the news, especially FOX and CNN...fearmongering at it's best.
Definitely the worst, but CNN is the only news site I can stand to look at for more than 2 minutes. Even if they have trouble knowing what 'breaking news' is.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2014, 06:36:39 AM »

heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2014, 06:42:22 AM »

heading to the gulf to watch the storm roll in.
later guys.
Enjoy, Dean.

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2014, 06:43:28 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2014, 06:50:55 AM »

Hey Fitzy, whats the good word from Beantown?
Good word is that Ebola isn't here...  So sick of all this media coverage.
Yea, TexasDave and ThreeBean get to enjoy that for now.  With our airports, it's only a matter of time, so probably good to do some practice drills.
Don't want to rain on your parade, but - http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/14/world/europe/ebola-outbreak/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
I think there was one in Spain too...  Could be wrong.  We had an entire family taken off a plane last night for a cold.  Suppose to go to Fla this weekend, wife is worried about her and our son catching Ebola.  Ridiculous.
Got to stop watching the news, especially FOX and CNN...fearmongering at it's best.
Definitely the worst, but CNN is the only news site I can stand to look at for more than 2 minutes. Even if they have trouble knowing what 'breaking news' is.
Breaking News is 3 days old there.  So fucking ridiculous.  I think between ISIS and Ebola, the media would have us all dead.

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2014, 06:52:54 AM »

[...]
Morning Pat. My 9 year old son came home last week and said there was a bad disease going around, it was in Texas and would eventually get here to NJ, it's called ISIS

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2014, 06:53:22 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
Logged

Fitzy

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2014, 06:55:21 AM »

[...]
Ha!  Rather amusing...  I'd start to worry if my 19 month old starts saying Ebola...  He is saying some form of the word ISIS...  But it's not Intentional.  He still calls his train Choo-Choo

« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2014, 06:56:09 AM »

Good morning boys. Got that Tuesday kinda feel today
Indeed. Counting down the minutes until the cafeteria opens and I can get me some biscuits and sausage gravy. Om nom nom.
That's good stuff, my BIL's in-laws come in from Kentucky a few times a year and make that from scratch, I could eat that all day

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2014, 06:57:08 AM »

[...]
I don't even turn the news on in font of the kids, too depressing