Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2018, 11:09:59 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.  When's your next New England venture?
Actually flying out in a few hours.  Will be out there Tue and Wed.
Will miss you, had to change things up to be home to watch the granddog.  DIL and the kids headed out to Michigan last week (and this) to visit with the sister and BIL who is home from deployment.

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2018, 11:14:58 AM »

Laranjas from last week's Page deal out for delivery.
Yep, along with some REALLY cool sun glasses....  ::)
I only ordered one 10-pack, so no sunglasses for me. I'm so jealous.

« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2018, 11:51:43 AM »

Laranjas from last week's Page deal out for delivery.
Yep, along with some REALLY cool sun glasses....  ::)
I only ordered one 10-pack, so no sunglasses for me. I'm so jealous.
Then you won't be able to hang with the cool kids.

« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2018, 11:54:08 AM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
Maybe because he left her spare keys, with the car?  Morning boys...

« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2018, 11:59:58 AM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?

« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2018, 12:12:15 PM »

Deadbeat Story:
You've heard talk about the lady's daughter's deadbeat boyfriend awhile back right? Well yesterday he got stoned took her car from where she works without her knowledge, drove through a fence into a tree and ran away from the scene. The car was totaled. Have not heard the outcome yet.
How do you know it wasn't just stolen by joy riders?
Maybe because he left her spare keys, with the car?  Morning boys...
Or under a seashell near the front door....

« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2018, 12:12:31 PM »

Good day Mr. Flip.

« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2018, 12:33:45 PM »

Laranjas from last week's Page deal out for delivery.
Yep, along with some REALLY cool sun glasses....  ::)
I only ordered one 10-pack, so no sunglasses for me. I'm so jealous.
Then you won't be able to hang with the cool kids.
Story of my life.

« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2018, 12:35:16 PM »

Very Good deal on Brick House Maduro Robusto @ The Page.  10/$27.50  FS

https://www.cigarpage.com/brick-shithouse-burned-to-a-crisp.html

« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2018, 12:35:31 PM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?
Yep, took about 20 minutes, but I took it slow at first, since the
elevator from the tracks to the 1st level of Penn was out, and I had to climb the stairs.
Plus I stopped to buy a panhandler breakfast, since I only had a $20.  Lots of woman in
shorts & skirts to look at, nothing like that at home....

« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2018, 12:59:59 PM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?
Yep, took about 20 minutes, but I took it slow at first, since the
elevator from the tracks to the 1st level of Penn was out, and I had to climb the stairs.
Plus I stopped to buy a panhandler breakfast, since I only had a $20.  Lots of woman in
shorts & skirts to look at, nothing like that at home....
Sounds like you almost went into overload in your first trip back to the big city. Glad you made it up those, stairs, though.

« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2018, 01:14:15 PM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?
Yep, took about 20 minutes, but I took it slow at first, since the
elevator from the tracks to the 1st level of Penn was out, and I had to climb the stairs.
Plus I stopped to buy a panhandler breakfast, since I only had a $20.  Lots of woman in
shorts & skirts to look at, nothing like that at home....

It's almost too disgusting out to consider a cigar this afternoon but I do agree that the legs make it bearable.

« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Late check-in today.

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2018, 01:25:29 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Late check-in today.
Yeah, WTF Bret?

« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2018, 01:40:02 PM »

Good morning, Flip. Back in the office today?
Yep, took about 20 minutes, but I took it slow at first, since the
elevator from the tracks to the 1st level of Penn was out, and I had to climb the stairs.
Plus I stopped to buy a panhandler breakfast, since I only had a $20.  Lots of woman in
shorts & skirts to look at, nothing like that at home....

It's almost too disgusting out to consider a cigar this afternoon but I do agree that the legs make it bearable.
Sounds like we're getting a break from the heat tomorrow, for a couple of days.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9