Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2018, 11:43:31 AM »

fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
You should try feeding him. Or maybe he found out about the vet visit on Monday. Either way, it's your fault.
Perhaps he also finally realized you gave him a new wave frufru name which none of the other cats can pronounce or spell.

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »

SBC offering VIP memberships again:

Small Batch Cigar VIP Program!

We are proud to announce the opening of 40 additional Small Batch VIP memberships! Those who recently renewed or have a VIP membership do not need to renew again.

You will continue to get the same great service, free shipping, reward points, and specials; but this membership will take it up a notch! The Small Batch VIP (SBVIP) will get the following:
A surprise box of cigars upon purchase, close to or above the purchase price of the SBVIP membership (think fancy)
Special pricing on many items
Special deals only available to SBVIP members
Special contests for SBVIP members
Email alerts on special products before their arrival
How it Works
The SBVIP membership will cost $250 for six months (sorry no discounts). The start date will be based upon the date of purchase. Once the membership has been purchased, we will email you with further details within 24 hours and send out the SBVIP's box of cigars. The prepaid six month period is not refundable once the SBCVIP box has shipped. The membership is good for six months and is non refundable.
Memberships will expire after six months and will not auto renew.
More Information
We offer membership to customers and reserve the right to refuse membership or cancel membership. SBVIP membership is for retail customers only. Specials sent or pricing given is for SBVIP members only.

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2018, 11:45:37 AM »

fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
You should try feeding him. Or maybe he found out about the vet visit on Monday. Either way, it's your fault.
Perhaps he also finally realized you gave him a new wave frufru name which none of the other cats can pronounce or spell.
And the red state cats think its ferign, so want him deported.

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2018, 11:48:03 AM »

the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
They don't allow that on NJ beaches.
bullshit!
they post the governor on the beach all the time.
That's a private beach, so we don't have to deal with that.
 Besides, he's no longer governor, the liberal tax-em pothead is.

« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2018, 12:38:11 PM »

[...]

I'm thinking, GFY! But I could be wrong.

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2018, 12:38:50 PM »

the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
They don't allow that on NJ beaches.
bullshit!
they post the governor on the beach all the time.
That's a private beach, so we don't have to deal with that.
 Besides, he's no longer governor, the liberal tax-em pothead is.
I like the sound of this guy. Does he have plans for 2020? ;)

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2018, 12:39:06 PM »

[...]

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2018, 01:06:51 PM »

[...]

no thank you.

« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2018, 01:13:03 PM »

nap time I guess
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/13/2018
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2018, 01:32:30 PM »

Good afternoon all!  sorry i've been absent, nothing but work as my excuse.

« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2018, 01:46:49 PM »

Good afternoon all!  sorry i've been absent, nothing but work as my excuse.
No worries, Scott uses the same one. Afternoon, Sammie.

« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2018, 02:20:26 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 7/13/2018
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2018, 02:24:14 PM »

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2018, 02:40:50 PM »

Where did this day go so fast???   Working on several travel arrangements mostly is where it went.

Spent a little time tub diving and found a few gems to smoke.  Right now it is a nicely aged Uncle Lee just lit.

« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2018, 02:44:00 PM »

My super deal 2018 Las Calaveras samplers came today.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7