Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2018, 10:16:47 AM »

Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2018, 10:35:39 AM »

Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2018, 10:40:36 AM »

Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama
just having a rough day is all.

« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2018, 10:42:59 AM »

Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama

So I've got that going for me, which is nice.

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2018, 11:11:00 AM »

Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama
just having a rough day is all.
I hear ya, brother. This too shall pass.

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2018, 11:27:54 AM »

the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
They don't allow that on NJ beaches.

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2018, 11:28:14 AM »

Morning Bean and Dean.

« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2018, 11:32:19 AM »

Wow, Han Solo is 76?
Well, actually, Han is dead...
SPOILER!
Sorry, It's been over six months since release.  Statute of limitations is over.
I'm up to The Force Awakens.
The Last Jedi is now on Netflix, so you've got no excuses. Unless, of course, you don't have Netlifx. Then you're just a putz. :D
I have The Force Awakens on bluray, plus I have a Netflix account. My wife and daughters aren't as caught up as the boys and I are so we have to wait before getting even further ahead.

Still waiting on seeing Infinity War too. It's just a thing we do here.
Though I watch all the Marvel Netflix shows, I've never gotten into the movies. At this point, I think I'm way too far behind to start.
I just started in the last 6 months. My local public library had most of them. With that said, I've only seen about half the ones that have been released since 2008. I don't believe you need to go any further back.
I still haven't even gotten to Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The kids having a later bedtime in the summer really puts a damper on my tv watching. Lol
Get a TV out in the mancave.  Maybe Fishy can build you some nice barn doors for it as well.

« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2018, 11:34:36 AM »

[...]

I have a tv out there. Just haven't been out as much because of the heat, and when I have been out, I've been catching up on other stuff.

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2018, 11:35:17 AM »

fucking kitten! love bite my ass.

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2018, 11:37:23 AM »

Sub $4 Laranja toros at The Page today.  About as cheap as you'll see them with FS.  Have to scroll about 1/3 of the way down the ridiculous list.  https://www.cigarpage.com/national-brand-tenski-palooza-plus-freebie.html
+1

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2018, 11:38:10 AM »

the beach was nice yesterday, a lot of mom's and grandmom's. glad my eyes are bad when a 300# lady showed up in a thong bikini. kind of disappeared in the folds of skin. she could have gotten away with wearing nothing.
:o
They don't allow that on NJ beaches.
bullshit!
they post the governor on the beach all the time.

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2018, 11:38:18 AM »

fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
Told you you shouldn't talk about taking his balls.

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2018, 11:39:10 AM »

Life is difficult for everyone; everyone has bad days. Everyone has trouble in their life, because it doesn't matter how rich you are: Sickness and trouble and worry and love, these things will mess with you at every level of life.
#DeanlaiLama

So I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Caddyshack which is also a classic...

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2018, 11:40:08 AM »

fucking kitten! love bite my ass.
You should try feeding him. Or maybe he found out about the vet visit on Monday. Either way, it's your fault.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7