« Reply #255 on: October 13, 2014, 05:09:06 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG
Need to pour something. Afternoon TR.

« Reply #256 on: October 13, 2014, 05:10:39 PM »

Even though you bastards ignored my last post, I decided not to take it personally and share my cigar with you anyway.
You were still undecided at that point I thought...glad you chose the correct answer!  ;D

« Reply #257 on: October 13, 2014, 05:11:25 PM »

Even though you bastards ignored my last post, I decided not to take it personally and share my cigar with you anyway.
You were still undecided at that point I thought...glad you chose the correct answer!  ;D
Cubaba!

« Reply #258 on: October 13, 2014, 05:13:30 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG
Almost time for the GFY-trifecta, haha.  1more hour of work!
Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout Sweet Potato Cream.

« Reply #259 on: October 13, 2014, 05:14:17 PM »

Even though you bastards ignored my last post, I decided not to take it personally and share my cigar with you anyway.
You were still undecided at that point I thought...glad you chose the correct answer!  ;D
Cubano!
Afternoon Tony lovely selection there.

« Reply #260 on: October 13, 2014, 05:18:22 PM »

Even though you bastards ignored my last post, I decided not to take it personally and share my cigar with you anyway.
You were still undecided at that point I thought...glad you chose the correct answer!  ;D
Cubaba!
No.  It's called that but it isn't.  I never liked these much, truth be told.  But this one had plume on it so I gave it another shot.  Flavors on this one are decent but the draw is tough.

« Reply #261 on: October 13, 2014, 05:20:21 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG
Need to pour something. Afternoon TR.
Afternoon CB, got something poured yet?

« Reply #262 on: October 13, 2014, 05:20:40 PM »

Even though you bastards ignored my last post, I decided not to take it personally and share my cigar with you anyway.
You were still undecided at that point I thought...glad you chose the correct answer!  ;D
Cubaba!
No.  It's called that but it isn't.  I never liked these much, truth be told.  But this one had plume on it so I gave it another shot.  Flavors on this one are decent but the draw is tough.
Some of those 12yr olds really suck at rolling cigars!

« Reply #263 on: October 13, 2014, 05:25:22 PM »

Even though you bastards ignored my last post, I decided not to take it personally and share my cigar with you anyway.
You were still undecided at that point I thought...glad you chose the correct answer!  ;D
Cubaba!
No.  It's called that but it isn't.  I never liked these much, truth be told.  But this one had plume on it so I gave it another shot.  Flavors on this one are decent but the draw is tough.
Some of those 12yr olds really suck at rolling cigars!
Right?  Fucking slave labor!

« Reply #264 on: October 13, 2014, 05:27:17 PM »

Even though you bastards ignored my last post, I decided not to take it personally and share my cigar with you anyway.
You were still undecided at that point I thought...glad you chose the correct answer!  ;D
Cubaba!
No.  It's called that but it isn't.  I never liked these much, truth be told.  But this one had plume on it so I gave it another shot.  Flavors on this one are decent but the draw is tough.
Some of those 12yr olds really suck at rolling cigars!
Right?  Fucking slave labor!
The band glue, tears of oppression, is always used in such high volume!

« Reply #265 on: October 13, 2014, 05:29:51 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG
Almost time for the GFY-trifecta, haha.  1more hour of work!
Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout Sweet Potato Cream.
Beer foul! Seven words in the name of the beer!

« Reply #266 on: October 13, 2014, 05:30:10 PM »

Great burn on this Cuban seed Dominican smoke but it could use a draw poker.

« Reply #267 on: October 13, 2014, 05:30:41 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG
Almost time for the GFY-trifecta, haha.  1more hour of work!
Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout Sweet Potato Cream.
Beer foul! Seven words in the name of the beer!
And without the use of Peanut Butter, Chocolate, or Coffee!

« Reply #268 on: October 13, 2014, 05:35:26 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG
Almost time for the GFY-trifecta, haha.  1more hour of work!
Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout Sweet Potato Cream.
Beer foul! Seven words in the name of the beer!
And without the use of Peanut Butter, Chocolate, or Coffee!
Or fuk'n PUMPKIN!!!

« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2014, 05:36:29 PM »

Ahhhh sure hope I can grow up like Dean some day!  On the patio with some Mississippi Blues cranked up, Murcielago fired up and a Double Latte Milk Stout from the Beer Camp collection in a nice cold pub glass.  Damn life can be good when it wants to!!!  Thanks to Travellin Dave for the outstanding  smoke and it is one billowing smoke.  And thank you Columbus for this beautiful day off.
GFY and the day off you rode in on.
LMAO. Thanks Marky, I needed that.
Time to pour another beer.  GFY CG
Almost time for the GFY-trifecta, haha.  1more hour of work!
Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout Sweet Potato Cream.
Beer foul! Seven words in the name of the beer!
Really only 5 in the name Lazy Magnolia is the brewery.