CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 6/28/2018  (Read 5827 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/28/2018
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »

Enjoy Flip.  Thanks for the early lunch report.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2018, 11:39:35 AM »

And the brunch lull...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2018, 11:41:40 AM »

Very specific offer from SBC today for your consideration:

THURSDAY SPECIAL!

For today only, enjoy 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you purchase either a five pack or a box of our new Caldwell Exclusive! Any purchase of The King Is Dead Sleeping Beauty with the code below will give you 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order!

CODE: BEAUTY = 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you order a pack or box of The King Is Dead Sleeping Beauty!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2018, 11:46:08 AM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2018, 11:54:58 AM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
I always hear about it later.  it was plenty bland though.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2018, 12:11:59 PM »

I always hear about it later.  it was plenty bland though.
In that case, I won't tell you about the spinach pie and Greek salad I'm about to consume.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2018, 12:27:56 PM »

You know he's going to hear about it no matter what.... :(

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2018, 12:29:30 PM »

What he needs to do is remind THEM that their bitching and nagging is contributing to his issues.
...then again, need to be careful, the Mrs. might only increase the intensity.... :o

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2018, 12:31:45 PM »

What he needs to do is remind THEM that their bitching and nagging is contributing to his issues.
...then again, need to be careful, the Mrs. might only increase the intensity.... :o
This is when hearing loss would come in handy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2018, 01:07:28 PM »

This is when hearing loss would come on handy.
Ever the optimist.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2018, 01:19:29 PM »

Ever the optimist.
I've got an appointment tomorrow regarding my hearing. I'm not sure I want to correct the issue.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2018, 01:30:53 PM »

Ever the optimist.
I've got an appointment tomorrow regarding my hearing. I'm not sure I want to correct the issue.
Or if it gets corrected, just don't let the wife know.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2018, 01:36:03 PM »

Ever the optimist.
It's not like I can hide a hearing aid under my long locks.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2018, 01:41:53 PM »

Ever the optimist.
It's not like I can hide a hearing aid under my long locks.
They have little Bluetooth versions now.  just looks like you're listening to music or on the phone.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6