Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »

Enjoy Flip.  Thanks for the early lunch report.

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2018, 11:39:35 AM »

And the brunch lull...

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2018, 11:41:40 AM »

Very specific offer from SBC today for your consideration:

THURSDAY SPECIAL!

 For today only, enjoy 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you purchase either a five pack or a box of our new Caldwell Exclusive! Any purchase of The King Is Dead Sleeping Beauty with the code below will give you 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order!

 CODE: BEAUTY = 20% off plus 5% reward points on your entire order when you order a pack or box of The King Is Dead Sleeping Beauty!

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2018, 11:46:08 AM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?

« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2018, 11:54:58 AM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?
I always hear about it later.  it was plenty bland though.

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2018, 12:11:59 PM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?
I always hear about it later.  it was plenty bland though.
In that case, I won't tell you about the spinach pie and Greek salad I'm about to consume.

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2018, 12:27:56 PM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?
You know he's going to hear about it no matter what.... :(

« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2018, 12:29:30 PM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?
You know he's going to hear about it no matter what.... :(
What he needs to do is remind THEM that their bitching and nagging is contributing to his issues.
...then again, need to be careful, the Mrs. might only increase the intensity.... :o

« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2018, 12:31:45 PM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?
You know he's going to hear about it no matter what.... :(
What he needs to do is remind THEM that their bitching and nagging is contributing to his issues.
...then again, need to be careful, the Mrs. might only increase the intensity.... :o
This is when hearing loss would come in handy.

« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2018, 01:07:28 PM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?
You know he's going to hear about it no matter what.... :(
What he needs to do is remind THEM that their bitching and nagging is contributing to his issues.
...then again, need to be careful, the Mrs. might only increase the intensity.... :o
This is when hearing loss would come on handy.
Ever the optimist.

« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2018, 01:19:29 PM »

Late breakfast, Early lunch report... Not supposed to drive, but I was allowed to move the car, since today is
street sweeping day, on our side of the street.  rather than just make a k turn, i sorta took it
around the block.  Well 6 blocks, stopped at the library, for some books, then got a turkey hero for late breakfast.
back at the desk now, hero came with some macaroni salad, and a nice slice of dill pickle.
Not too shabby. Is it bland enough or are you gonna hear about it later?
You know he's going to hear about it no matter what.... :(
What he needs to do is remind THEM that their bitching and nagging is contributing to his issues.
...then again, need to be careful, the Mrs. might only increase the intensity.... :o
This is when hearing loss would come on handy.
Ever the optimist.
I've got an appointment tomorrow regarding my hearing. I'm not sure I want to correct the issue.

« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2018, 01:30:53 PM »

[...]
Or if it gets corrected, just don't let the wife know.

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2018, 01:36:03 PM »

[...]
It's not like I can hide a hearing aid under my long locks.

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2018, 01:41:53 PM »

[...]
They have little Bluetooth versions now.  just looks like you're listening to music or on the phone.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6