CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: 6/13/18  (Read 10256 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 6/13/18
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:10 PM »

let's see, the lady has two daughters and a son, only the one that joined me this morning likes being naked, the redhead has no kids, the crippled model has three daughters, all very nice, JAX lady has kids I haven't met lives alone, the trailer park mother and daughter live next to each other but the daughter has never been married or have kids, the neighbor lady has the one large daughter that I know of and really don't want to see her in clothes let alone without, the one piece bathing suit was bad enough.

start charting.

ROTFLMAO

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:59 PM »

time to hit the links.
later.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2018, 12:02:24 PM »

let's see, the lady has two daughters and a son, only the one that joined me this morning likes being naked, the redhead has no kids, the crippled model has three daughters, all very nice, JAX lady has kids I haven't met lives alone, the trailer park mother and daughter live next to each other but the daughter has never been married or have kids, the neighbor lady has the one large daughter that I know of and really don't want to see her in clothes let alone without, the one piece bathing suit was bad enough.

start charting.

LMFAO!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2018, 12:03:11 PM »

time to hit the links.
later.
Hit 'em straight!

Threebean

« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2018, 12:19:32 PM »

Email special from the sis. 
Caldwell Yellow Cake, Robusto 4.7"x48
Pack of 50 only $129.99 plus free shipping!

All this yellow cake talk but have no idea what sort of cigar it is.  Seems like a pretty good deal at $2.60 ea?

sfish

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2018, 12:32:08 PM »

Good morning boys, sorry so scarce lately. Lots to learn (and change) in my new position, not much time to sit and BS for the moment, will get there
Good morning, Scott. Been doing some training myself today. I won't lie, I have a bit of PTSD over it. The last time I trained someone, it didn't end well for me.
Hey Tony! I've fully taken over my new position, lot's to learn and get up to speed on. As well as trying to tame the "Wild West" atmosphere my predecessor allowed to exist

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2018, 12:32:54 PM »

All this yellow cake talk but have no idea what sort of cigar it is.  Seems like a pretty good deal at $2.60 ea?
Box split would be in order, for me to try it.

Threebean

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2018, 12:33:30 PM »

Good morning boys, sorry so scarce lately. Lots to learn (and change) in my new position, not much time to sit and BS for the moment, will get there
Good morning, Scott. Been doing some training myself today. I won't lie, I have a bit of PTSD over it. The last time I trained someone, it didn't end well for me.
Hey Tony! I've fully taken over my new position, lot's to learn and get up to speed on. As well as trying to tame the "Wild West" atmosphere my predecessor allowed to exist
Welcome back, PartyPooperFish.

sfish

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2018, 12:33:47 PM »

The Yellow Cake is a very solid short corona, great "fill-in" type cigar at a good price. Just may not need (50) depending on how many such smokes you stock

Threebean

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2018, 12:34:16 PM »

Box split would be in order, for me to try it.
Indeed, a five way in the case of a stick I've never tried.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2018, 12:37:07 PM »

I was training a new guy today, but not to replace me. He has been working here for a while and looking to change job function. Boss wants me to bring him up to speed because I did it most recently. And might I add, successfully?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2018, 12:37:26 PM »

start charting.
oh, the lady's daughter is clean shaven by the was for those perverts here.
I wouldn't have even thought to ask.

Threebean

« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2018, 12:42:10 PM »

I was training a new guy today, but not to replace me. He has been working here for a while and looking to change job function. Boss wants me to bring him up to speed because I did it most recently. And might I add, successfully?
Time to ask for a raise, InstructorTony.

Threebean

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2018, 12:43:03 PM »

start charting.
oh, the lady's daughter is clean shaven by the was for those perverts here.
I wouldn't have even thought to ask.
Apparently that thong leaves no room for even a landing strip.
Edit: my bad, I missed the "likes being naked" part. But in my defense, there's a lot of daughters to keep track of here.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2018, 12:43:21 PM »

Specials today from SBC  (in addition to Fathers Day Specials good through Sunday).

Wednesday Specials!

Today enjoy two specials on three categories!

Archetype
 Bespoke
 Viaje

CODE: SBCW = 17% off plus 5% reward points on categories above!

CODE: SBCW100 = 22% off plus 5% reward points on categories above on purchases $99+!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9