CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: 6/13/18  (Read 10259 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 6/13/18
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2018, 11:02:10 AM »

hot tub time. lady's daughter is coming over. I hate the skimpy top and thong she wears. damn, she just a baby, half my age.
Just to be clear, this is the exhibitionist well built daughter, not the water displacement one....guess that the neighbors, not the lady's.  Does  Water Department have a daughter?
We might need to develop a flow chart here.
#ORGasmCHART ?
I'm still stuck on "FLOW chart" flow of what?  (I hesitate to ask, but inquiring minds and all, of that)
The flow of bingo beaver running in and out of Dean's place.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2018, 11:02:37 AM »

hot tub time. lady's daughter is coming over. I hate the skimpy top and thong she wears. damn, she just a baby, half my age.
Just to be clear, this is the exhibitionist well built daughter, not the water displacement one....guess that the neighbors, not the lady's.  Does  Water Department have a daughter?
#ORGasmCHART ?
I'm still stuck on "FLOW chart" flow of what?  (I hesitate to ask, but inquiring minds and all, of that)
With Dean, some questions are better off not asked... :o
Too late, he asked.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2018, 11:02:44 AM »

Good morning boys, sorry so scarce lately. Lots to learn (and change) in my new position, not much time to sit and BS for the moment, will get there
Good morning, Scott. Been doing some training myself today. I won't lie, I have a bit of PTSD over it. The last time I trained someone, it didn't end well for me.
Of course the difference is Fishy had a position to go to following training of his replacement.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2018, 11:02:58 AM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2018, 11:11:27 AM »

#ORGasmCHART ?
I told you he should have gotten that protein skimmer for the hot tub!

https://www.marinedepot.com/Bubble_Magus_Curve_A5_In_Sump_Protein_Skimmer_In_Sump_Protein_Skimmers_for_Aquariums_Reefs-Bubble_Magus-4W05025-FIPSIS-vi.html

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2018, 11:21:45 AM »

#ORGasmCHART ?

https://www.marinedepot.com/Bubble_Magus_Curve_A5_In_Sump_Protein_Skimmer_In_Sump_Protein_Skimmers_for_Aquariums_Reefs-Bubble_Magus-4W05025-FIPSIS-vi.html
They could at least call it something else. Lol

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2018, 11:29:39 AM »

New Holts deal.  looks like the V sampler has a pretty decent price on it.  https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?p=2

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2018, 11:31:54 AM »

#ORGasmCHART ?

They could at least call it something else. Lol
Doesn't have quite the same connotation when you're talking about aquariums however.... ;D

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2018, 11:37:33 AM »

Morning Dean, Daves, and Slowin'DownTony.
Good morning Mark.
You heading out on the course today?
absolutely. waiting for my meds to kick in. 1pm tee time so I should be good to go. going to be in the low 90's so the course should be empty. people down here don't like the heat. why the fuck they're here is beyond me.
Must be for all the early bird specials, they have for the retireees....

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2018, 11:41:33 AM »

I don't know. I know she has adult sons out of state and lives alone.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2018, 11:48:18 AM »

New Holts deal.  looks like the V sampler has a pretty decent price on it.  https://www.holts.com/specials/1-day-flash-sale.html?p=2
Ironically, V sampling is what Dean does best.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2018, 11:50:09 AM »

let's see, the lady has two daughters and a son, only the one that joined me this morning likes being naked, the redhead has no kids, the crippled model has three daughters, all very nice, JAX lady has kids I haven't met lives alone, the trailer park mother and daughter live next to each other but the daughter has never been married or have kids, the neighbor lady has the one large daughter that I know of and really don't want to see her in clothes let alone without, the one piece bathing suit was bad enough.

start charting.

Threebean

« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2018, 11:50:45 AM »

Ironically, V sampling is what Dean does best.
Hi-Yo! 

Threebean

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2018, 11:59:16 AM »

let's see, the lady has two daughters and a son, only the one that joined me this morning likes being naked, the redhead has no kids, the crippled model has three daughters, all very nice, JAX lady has kids I haven't met lives alone, the trailer park mother and daughter live next to each other but the daughter has never been married or have kids, the neighbor lady has the one large daughter that I know of and really don't want to see her in clothes let alone without, the one piece bathing suit was bad enough.

start charting.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2018, 11:59:26 AM »

start charting.
oh, the lady's daughter is clean shaven by the was for those perverts here.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9