Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/31/2018
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2018, 02:12:51 PM »

Hoping to get a cigar in today too. Let's just hope the weather cooperates.
Yes, we will have weather today it is cooperating, and this evening
impending darkness.  Good day to you all!
'large boulders falling from the sky and huge cracks appearing on the Earth's surface.  this and more at 5!"  loved that album!
Pretty accurate if you're talking Hawaii..... :-\
Yes, had that album memorized from start to finish.
Figured you were at least familiar with it  referencing the Hippy Dippy weatherman.
Can still rattle off the seven words...although that is no longer accurate...
Yeah, me too.  I think it's still true for the networks, but cable can get away with much more.  (at least i've not heard any of the heavy 7 on the networks)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/31/2018
« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2018, 02:13:19 PM »

ENBREL 50MG/ML INJ (4 SYRINGE)

2851982-5338
3.92   $6690.09
Total: $6690.09

monthly
YIKES!
Monoclonal Antibody therapy is not cheap.
And impossible to say.

« Reply #107 on: May 31, 2018, 02:15:04 PM »

Hoping to get a cigar in today too. Let's just hope the weather cooperates.
Yes, we will have weather today it is cooperating, and this evening
impending darkness.  Good day to you all!
'large boulders falling from the sky and huge cracks appearing on the Earth's surface.  this and more at 5!"  loved that album!
Pretty accurate if you're talking Hawaii..... :-\
Yes, had that album memorized from start to finish.
what album?
FM & AM George Carlin.  That and Class Clown were the best.
Toledo Windowbox was ok too.
being the oldest of 6 kids, my comedy albums were The Smothers Brothers, Pat Cooper Spaghetti Sauce and other delights, and some Bill Cosby albums.  I do have the rare "Silver Throat Sings by Bill Cosby"

« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2018, 02:16:48 PM »

ENBREL 50MG/ML INJ (4 SYRINGE)

2851982-5338
3.92   $6690.09
Total: $6690.09

monthly
YIKES!
Monoclonal Antibody therapy is not cheap.
there's stem cell therapy now too, just not approved by the govt yet, now THAT is expensive.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/31/2018
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2018, 02:16:59 PM »

Hoping to get a cigar in today too. Let's just hope the weather cooperates.
Yes, we will have weather today it is cooperating, and this evening
impending darkness.  Good day to you all!
'large boulders falling from the sky and huge cracks appearing on the Earth's surface.  this and more at 5!"  loved that album!
Pretty accurate if you're talking Hawaii..... :-\
Yes, had that album memorized from start to finish.
what album?
FM & AM George Carlin.  That and Class Clown were the best.
Toledo Windowbox was ok too.
being the oldest of 6 kids, my comedy albums were The Smothers Brothers, Pat Cooper Spaghetti Sauce and other delights, and some Bill Cosby albums.  I do have the rare "Silver Throat Sings by Bill Cosby"
Don't remember Pat Cooper, but i'm pretty sure I had 1 Smothers Brothers album and a couple of Bill Cosby.

« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2018, 02:17:53 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2018, 02:21:52 PM »

« Reply #112 on: May 31, 2018, 02:37:47 PM »

Later Dave.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 5/31/2018
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2018, 02:45:07 PM »

« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2018, 03:08:57 PM »

That 30-year-old man finally moves out of his parents' house, thanks to Alex Jones.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/31/30-year-old-finally-moved-out-his-parents-house-thanks-alex-jones/659658002/

still a deadbeat. everybody giving him money. why should he work?

« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2018, 03:33:10 PM »

That 30-year-old man finally moves out of his parents' house, thanks to Alex Jones.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/31/30-year-old-finally-moved-out-his-parents-house-thanks-alex-jones/659658002/

still a deadbeat. everybody giving him money. why should he work?
Any relative would be foolish to let him into their home after his stint in the BnB.

« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2018, 03:38:03 PM »

CLE Plus lit, have not had a CLE of any kind in probably a year.

Right nice smoke.

« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2018, 03:43:03 PM »

Been hanging curtain rods over the balcony doors, FMTT’s!

« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2018, 03:53:37 PM »

Hoping to get a cigar in today too. Let's just hope the weather cooperates.
Yes, we will have weather today it is cooperating, and this evening
impending darkness.  Good day to you all!
'large boulders falling from the sky and huge cracks appearing on the Earth's surface.  this and more at 5!"  loved that album!
Pretty accurate if you're talking Hawaii..... :-\
Yes, had that album memorized from start to finish.
what album?
FM & AM George Carlin.  That and Class Clown were the best.
Toledo Windowbox was ok too.
being the oldest of 6 kids, my comedy albums were The Smothers Brothers, Pat Cooper Spaghetti Sauce and other delights, and some Bill Cosby albums.  I do have the rare "Silver Throat Sings by Bill Cosby"
Don't remember Pat Cooper, but i'm pretty sure I had 1 Smothers Brothers album and a couple of Bill Cosby.
Pat Cooper aka Pasquale Caputo, Italian comic, discography included "Our Hero", and "The Italian Wedding", amoung others.

« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2018, 04:01:07 PM »

Been hanging curtain rods over the balcony doors, FMTT’s!
fun huh?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9