Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: May 29, 2018, 12:38:45 PM »

This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
At least it isn't Monday.

Good morning, Raz.
.....but it's the 2nd of 6 Mondays of the week.

« Reply #91 on: May 29, 2018, 12:39:46 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.

« Reply #92 on: May 29, 2018, 12:42:06 PM »

This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
At least it isn't Monday.

Good morning, Raz.
.....but it's the 2nd of 6 Mondays of the week.
Yeah, I know, and you love Mondays. I'm still working for a living.

« Reply #93 on: May 29, 2018, 12:52:20 PM »

Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
No
It's hung on a stairwell wall so I didn't want it to stick out much
Well, nicely done. Your man card is safe for another 6 months or so.
Although a nice couch would be preferred over sitting on the stairs while watching TV.
The number of people who fell down the stairs stat should certainly rise.

« Reply #94 on: May 29, 2018, 12:58:17 PM »

Morning RevRaz.  Have a good weekend?
I did. I was completely off the grid, camping with family. Lots of cigars, booze, food, boating, music, and kicking back with the entire clan. Good times.
Can't ask for more than that.  Well, maybe a portable hot tub....Dean can help you with that...

« Reply #95 on: May 29, 2018, 12:59:36 PM »

This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
The never ending joys of management!

« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2018, 01:01:43 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Make sure you have a decent cigar lounge nearby....you know, for those chilly 50 degree evenings.

« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2018, 01:02:26 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.

« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2018, 01:14:53 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.

« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2018, 01:16:06 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Make sure you have a decent cigar lounge nearby....you know, for those chilly 50 degree evenings.
Lets see...quick search gives:

Florida Cigar & Tobacco Panama City Beach
Gulf Coast Brewery Pensacola
Fuma Cigar Social Tallahassee
Shore Thing Cigars Santa Rosa Beach
Cigar Factory Social Club Miramar
Hot Spot Cigars & Coffee Fort Walton Beach

« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2018, 01:19:03 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom

« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2018, 01:19:33 PM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
You need to stop in and :

Learn about the many varieties of cigars.
Find out about proper storage and cutting techniques.
Ask an expert cigar enthusiast for advice.

Maybe Flip will come out...."Visit us for karaoke night, ladies’ night, first responders’ night and other fun events."

Does sound like a fun day:
"On June 2nd our Grand Opening will feature bbq, live blues, giveaways and raffles as well as cigar reps of various companies. Please come support us and check out Georgetown’s only lounge!"
Maybe they'll have opening day discounts on membership and lockers.

Can't say I've seen reason #2 and #3 in a cigar lounge ad before...

3 compelling reasons to check out our live entertainment

Are you looking for the latest and greatest hotspot for casual entertainment? Check out ZODI’X Cigar Lounge. We have a lounge, humidor and live entertainment for endless fun with friends. Stop in soon to:
1.Browse our selection of fine cigars and accessories
2.Sing and dance along with our live entertainment
3.Visit with friends or family in the lounge
even though they have Karaoke & Gurkha cigars prominently featured in their ad,
to avoid family is why I herf, not because of it... Plus, I do karaoke & cigars on the deck, under the hard top gazebo,
and ain't nobody charged $15, plus they leave with cigars.....

« Reply #102 on: May 29, 2018, 01:26:49 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Not sure a random flooding event compares with living in hurricane alley. I can think of far better reasons not to live in Baltimore. ;)

« Reply #103 on: May 29, 2018, 01:29:21 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Or Hawaii...

« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2018, 01:55:44 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10