« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2018, 10:00:11 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
You need to stop in and :

Learn about the many varieties of cigars.
Find out about proper storage and cutting techniques.
Ask an expert cigar enthusiast for advice.

Maybe Flip will come out...."Visit us for karaoke night, ladies’ night, first responders’ night and other fun events."

Does sound like a fun day:
"On June 2nd our Grand Opening will feature bbq, live blues, giveaways and raffles as well as cigar reps of various companies. Please come support us and check out Georgetown’s only lounge!"
Maybe they'll have opening day discounts on membership and lockers.

Can't say I've seen reason #2 and #3 in a cigar lounge ad before...

3 compelling reasons to check out our live entertainment

Are you looking for the latest and greatest hotspot for casual entertainment? Check out ZODI’X Cigar Lounge. We have a lounge, humidor and live entertainment for endless fun with friends. Stop in soon to:
1.Browse our selection of fine cigars and accessories
2.Sing and dance along with our live entertainment
3.Visit with friends or family in the lounge
Indeed, particularly #3, which should read "escape from the warden for a couple hours".
It does say friends OR family, so you can't do both.... ;D

« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2018, 10:02:47 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82˘.
But your work lounge is included in your employment bennies....yea, you don't have karaoke, but...maybe HR will step up next year.
HR will also need to step up with cable TV, a mini-bar, and a leather recliner.  About as likely as me paying $15 to smoke at the Zodiac Zodi'x.

« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2018, 10:05:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2018, 10:13:02 AM »

Morning RevRaz.  Have a good weekend?

« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2018, 10:13:31 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82˘.
But your work lounge is included in your employment bennies....yea, you don't have karaoke, but...maybe HR will step up next year.
HR will also need to step up with cable TV, a mini-bar, and a leather recliner.  About as likely as me paying $15 to smoke at the Zodiac Zodi'x.
But still worth checking out on opening day.

« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2018, 11:16:52 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82˘.
But your work lounge is included in your employment bennies....yea, you don't have karaoke, but...maybe HR will step up next year.
HR will also need to step up with cable TV, a mini-bar, and a leather recliner.  About as likely as me paying $15 to smoke at the Zodiac Zodi'x.
But still worth checking out on opening day.
For sure.

« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2018, 11:21:44 AM »

well I soaked, mowed, ran the trimmer and blower, soaked again. got a lot of raking to do when the boggers dry up. OOO beli and coffee before I soak again.

« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2018, 11:23:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning RazMan.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/29/2018
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2018, 11:26:05 AM »

Good morning

« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2018, 11:28:55 AM »

well I soaked, mowed, ran the trimmer and blower, soaked again. got a lot of raking to do when the boggers dry up. OOO beli and coffee before I soak again.
You're talking about lawn maintenance and not the neighbor lady, right?

« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2018, 11:29:29 AM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.

« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2018, 11:40:50 AM »

Man, I passed 40K a couple days ago and no one even noticed....where have all the traditions gone?
Cleveland?  Isn't that where traditions go to die?

« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2018, 11:41:45 AM »

Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
65"

« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2018, 11:42:28 AM »

Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
Then how about a GFY? Is THAT better?

« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2018, 11:42:46 AM »

Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
No