Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2018, 11:54:30 AM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
C'mon, old man. That was a Carmen Sandiego reference. Sheesh.
Give him a break, he was already old when I was watching that as a kid. ;)
GFY's.

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2018, 12:12:53 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2018, 12:32:21 PM »

Morning B&WDean, OhioDave and StillTempinTony.
Not tempin', contactin'. There's a difference.

Good morning, BostonDenverDave.
Fixed it for ya....Keep up on locations Tony!
Dang it. I could have sworn I had that one right. Are you sure?
Don't feel bad, the other Dave had him in San Diego.
C'mon, old man. That was a Carmen Sandiego reference. Sheesh.
Give him a break, he was already old when I was watching that as a kid. ;)
GFY's.
Yes! Now it's Tuesday.

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2018, 12:32:44 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
I hope you took the skewer out first. Afternoon, ShishKaFlip.

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2018, 12:32:56 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.

« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2018, 12:34:54 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2018, 12:52:29 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
They're called fascinators... but I definitely like the deli platter variety. ☺

« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2018, 01:01:21 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
They're called fascinators... but I definitely like the deli platter variety. ☺
Was Sir Mix-a-lot there? He could've brought the buns. And after all, he IS royalty.

« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2018, 01:05:24 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
They're called fascinators... but I definitely like the deli platter variety. ☺
Was Sir Mix-a-lot there? He could've brought the buns. And after all, he IS royalty.
I didn't see him, but that doesn't mean he wasn't sitting there between Oprah and George Clooney... I mean, how would I know? You think I was watching that shit?

« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2018, 01:10:02 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
or you could have had the buffet, at the royal wedding, loved those hats....
They're called fascinators... but I definitely like the deli platter variety. ☺
Was Sir Mix-a-lot there? He could've brought the buns. And after all, he IS royalty.
I didn't see him, but that doesn't mean he wasn't sitting there between Oprah and George Clooney... I mean, how would I know? You think I was watching that shit?
LALTS

« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2018, 01:12:35 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2018, 01:23:35 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.

You're a braver man than I, sir.

« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2018, 01:30:04 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.

You're a braver man than I, sir.
I can't eat a turkey sandwich or a salad every day. I needs to have variety in my life. Same goes for cigars. If only I could afford to do the same with women...

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2018, 01:39:24 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.

You're a braver man than I, sir.
goat is tasty....we don't eat enough goat or rabbit in this country.

« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2018, 01:40:22 PM »

hello folks; just had a chicken shish ka bob on a pita.
That's not a bad idea. I'm gonna go look for lunch now.

Howdy, Flip.
Wound up going to the Nigerian food truck right outside the mission. Don't ask me what I'm eating but it is tasty. I believe the meat is of a goat.

You're a braver man than I, sir.
I can't eat a turkey sandwich or a salad every day. I needs to have variety in my life. Same goes for cigars. If only I could afford to do the same with women...
not all women are good with a sauce, and a side of rice....
most taste like sushi..
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6