Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2018, 02:04:55 PM »

Good morning boys! I need a CI free ship code, I'm sure one doesn't exist.

Running my ass of for this new job, trying to get up to speed
Better fire up the Ogie bat signal if you're hoping for a FS code.
It's about the same as waiting for a quality jam item to add for free shipping
Or hoping to find an actual deal on the Monster.
Good afternoon, NoDealsSam.
Good afternoon Mark.  beautiful day here in sunny downtown Wilmington DE.  actually got to smoke a Nica Rustica torp at lunch.
That's a good size smoke for lunch time.  Takes me 2+ hours to get through one of those.
Lol, I was wondering how much time he must get for lunch to have plowed through one of those.

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2018, 02:17:24 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2018, 02:21:23 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later, Dave.

I just got back from a lunch meeting and we're at 67° here.

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2018, 02:43:42 PM »

Turns out I don't have a Four Kicks Mule Kick in my portable humidor but Black Belt Buckle instead. Not sure whether or not that will be the stick for today.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/26/2018
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2018, 02:43:58 PM »

Good morning boys! I need a CI free ship code, I'm sure one doesn't exist.

Running my ass of for this new job, trying to get up to speed
Better fire up the Ogie bat signal if you're hoping for a FS code.
It's about the same as waiting for a quality jam item to add for free shipping
Or hoping to find an actual deal on the Monster.
Good afternoon, NoDealsSam.
Good afternoon Mark.  beautiful day here in sunny downtown Wilmington DE.  actually got to smoke a Nica Rustica torp at lunch.
That's a good size smoke for lunch time.  Takes me 2+ hours to get through one of those.
I would agree with you ordinarily, but after the morning I had, finished it in under 75min.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/26/2018
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2018, 02:44:33 PM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/26/2018
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2018, 02:44:57 PM »

Good morning boys! I need a CI free ship code, I'm sure one doesn't exist.

Running my ass of for this new job, trying to get up to speed
Better fire up the Ogie bat signal if you're hoping for a FS code.
It's about the same as waiting for a quality jam item to add for free shipping
Or hoping to find an actual deal on the Monster.
Good afternoon, NoDealsSam.
Good afternoon Mark.  beautiful day here in sunny downtown Wilmington DE.  actually got to smoke a Nica Rustica torp at lunch.
That's a good size smoke for lunch time.  Takes me 2+ hours to get through one of those.
Lol, I was wondering how much time he must get for lunch to have plowed through one of those.
1 hr + or -

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2018, 03:30:02 PM »

wow, what a day. putting together and coordinating a 'workshop' for July. Archives stuff with Jacksonville, Daytona, and Citrus County. a lot of paperwork, phone calls, emails in the works.
shopping mostly done. odds and ends left for tomorrow.
cigar, then a nap.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/26/2018
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2018, 03:42:29 PM »

wow, what a day. putting together and coordinating a 'workshop' for July. Archives stuff with Jacksonville, Daytona, and Citrus County. a lot of paperwork, phone calls, emails in the works.
shopping mostly done. odds and ends left for tomorrow.
cigar, then a nap.
"workshop" sounds ominous...  what are you workshopping on?

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2018, 04:00:40 PM »

wow, what a day. putting together and coordinating a 'workshop' for July. Archives stuff with Jacksonville, Daytona, and Citrus County. a lot of paperwork, phone calls, emails in the works.
shopping mostly done. odds and ends left for tomorrow.
cigar, then a nap.
"workshop" sounds ominous...  what are you workshopping on?
I don't like 'workshop', people associate it with something 'bad'. it'll be an Archives Event coving the history of AA coming to Florida and Citrus County.

« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »

wow, what a day. putting together and coordinating a 'workshop' for July. Archives stuff with Jacksonville, Daytona, and Citrus County. a lot of paperwork, phone calls, emails in the works.
shopping mostly done. odds and ends left for tomorrow.
cigar, then a nap.
"workshop" sounds ominous...  what are you workshopping on?
I don't like 'workshop', people associate it with something 'bad'. it'll be an Archives Event coving the history of AA coming to Florida and Citrus County.
Better be careful, Dean, or you'll find yourself in charge of the whole damn state.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/26/2018
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2018, 04:20:55 PM »

wow, what a day. putting together and coordinating a 'workshop' for July. Archives stuff with Jacksonville, Daytona, and Citrus County. a lot of paperwork, phone calls, emails in the works.
shopping mostly done. odds and ends left for tomorrow.
cigar, then a nap.
"workshop" sounds ominous...  what are you workshopping on?
I don't like 'workshop', people associate it with something 'bad'. it'll be an Archives Event coving the history of AA coming to Florida and Citrus County.
Ahh, that sounds like it could be a good one then.  having been involved in town politics for about 28 years, we had our share of "workshops" to try to fix stupid so i tend to cringe when i hear the term.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/26/2018
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2018, 04:21:24 PM »

wow, what a day. putting together and coordinating a 'workshop' for July. Archives stuff with Jacksonville, Daytona, and Citrus County. a lot of paperwork, phone calls, emails in the works.
shopping mostly done. odds and ends left for tomorrow.
cigar, then a nap.
"workshop" sounds ominous...  what are you workshopping on?
I don't like 'workshop', people associate it with something 'bad'. it'll be an Archives Event coving the history of AA coming to Florida and Citrus County.
Better be careful, Dean, or you'll find yourself in charge of the whole damn state.
Oh,...Hell, I thought he already was.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/26/2018
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2018, 04:22:46 PM »

FyR cabinet selection torp for the ride home.  later gators!

« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2018, 05:42:51 PM »

Good morning boys! I need a CI free ship code, I'm sure one doesn't exist.

Running my ass of for this new job, trying to get up to speed
Just pick one of the Jam offerings today.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6