Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2018, 11:56:08 AM »

morning boys

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2018, 12:01:01 PM »

Morning Daves, Tony, Dean, and RoughNightRaz.
Good morning, Mark. How's Spring treating ya?
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.  I need a cigar.

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2018, 12:24:06 PM »

Morning Daves, Tony, Dean, and RoughNightRaz.
Good morning, Mark. How's Spring treating ya?
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.  I need a cigar.
+1

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2018, 12:27:50 PM »

Morning Daves, Tony, Dean, and RoughNightRaz.
Good morning, Mark. How's Spring treating ya?
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.  I need a cigar.
+1
+2

« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2018, 12:51:26 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U

« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2018, 01:04:28 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U
Ironically, I'm standing in line at the supermarket as I'm reading your post and Dave Matthews' Satellite is playing over the radio. True story.

« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2018, 01:09:15 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U
Ironically, I'm standing in line at the supermarket as I'm reading your post and Dave Matthews' Satellite is playing over the radio. True story.
yesterday you were shoveling snow, today you are at the supermarket, you still work right?

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2018, 01:14:07 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U
Ironically, I'm standing in line at the supermarket as I'm reading your post and Dave Matthews' Satellite is playing over the radio. True story.
That's the Chinese for ya.

« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2018, 01:15:14 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U
Ironically, I'm standing in line at the supermarket as I'm reading your post and Dave Matthews' Satellite is playing over the radio. True story.
yesterday you were shoveling snow, today you are at the supermarket, you still work right?
Good afternoon, Flip.

I'm at the local Gristedes grabbing lunch. But indeed, I'm at work today.

Yesterday, I shoveled before I left for work.

« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2018, 01:18:20 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U
Ironically, I'm standing in line at the supermarket as I'm reading your post and Dave Matthews' Satellite is playing over the radio. True story.
yesterday you were shoveling snow, today you are at the supermarket, you still work right?
Good afternoon, Flip.

I'm at the local Gristedes grabbing lunch. But indeed, I'm at work today.

Yesterday, I shoveled before I left for work.
good

« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2018, 01:24:36 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U
Cool.  Looks like next Tuesday is reentry day (TNWSS)

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2018, 01:28:32 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U
Cool.  Looks like next Tuesday is reentry day (TNWSS)
Yes indeed. Apparently, it's a million times less likely to be hit by it as it falls than it is to win the lottery. So not too much to worry about there.

« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2018, 01:35:15 PM »

If you're bored, you can track the Chinese space station that is falling to Earth in real-time.

http://www.satview.org/?sat_id=37820U
Cool.  Looks like next Tuesday is reentry day (TNWSS)
Hahaha!

« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2018, 02:11:24 PM »

Reentry lull?

« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2018, 02:11:44 PM »

Reentry lull?
That's definitely what she said.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6