Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018  (Read 6107 times)

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2018, 09:05:10 AM »

Good morning morning regulars.  Seems we're down a Dave.  Must be cuddle time in MN.
They both enjoy basking in the afterglow. Morning, Bean.
Meanwhile we have no history, no birthdays, and no daisy duke avi.  We let him go to MN, and this happens. Sheesh.
But I have a GFY for you.
Early trip to the airport. Have to wait till I get home for new ABU and history.
Like You guys read that anywaybb

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2018, 09:06:22 AM »

Good morning morning regulars.  Seems we're down a Dave.  Must be cuddle time in MN.
They both enjoy basking in the afterglow. Morning, Bean.
Meanwhile we have no history, no birthdays, and no daisy duke avi.  We let him go to MN, and this happens. Sheesh.
But I have a GFY for you.
Early trip to the airport. Have to wait till I get home for new ABU and history.
Like You guys read that anywaybb
Are you kidding me? That's where I always find my fun fact for the day. Kids think I'm a genius.

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2018, 09:06:42 AM »

The good thing is that there is a herf at the end of this day. Haven't seen Charlie in a while.
So Not much of a friend of Charlie's,  are you?

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2018, 09:09:12 AM »

Have there been any white whale sitings? Wondering how yesterday's herf went.
Nope, no man boobs either. Think they're still together?
We'll, we sold our San Diego facility, so no more trips there...

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2018, 09:11:13 AM »

Have there been any white whale sitings? Wondering how yesterday's herf went.
Nope, no man boobs either. Think they're still together?
We'll, we sold our San Diego facility, so no more trips there...
That sucks. Too bad you couldn't have sold a facility north of the Mason Dixon line, huh?

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2018, 09:11:37 AM »

The good thing is that there is a herf at the end of this day. Haven't seen Charlie in a while.
So Not much of a friend of Charlie's,  are you?
Not really lately. Winters are tough. We connect on the phone pretty regularly.

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2018, 09:16:34 AM »

Good morning morning regulars.  Seems we're down a Dave.  Must be cuddle time in MN.
They both enjoy basking in the afterglow. Morning, Bean.
Meanwhile we have no history, no birthdays, and no daisy duke avi.  We let him go to MN, and this happens. Sheesh.
But I have a GFY for you.
Early trip to the airport. Have to wait till I get home for new ABU and history.
Like You guys read that anywaybb
Are you kidding me? That's where I always find my fun fact for the day. Kids think I'm a genius.
Indeed.  Plus I keep up with my rapper friends birthdays.  They get cranky when people forget, and that never ends well.

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2018, 09:18:48 AM »

Good morning morning regulars.  Seems we're down a Dave.  Must be cuddle time in MN.
They both enjoy basking in the afterglow. Morning, Bean.
Meanwhile we have no history, no birthdays, and no daisy duke avi.  We let him go to MN, and this happens. Sheesh.
But I have a GFY for you.
Early trip to the airport. Have to wait till I get home for new ABU and history.
Like You guys read that anywaybb
Are you kidding me? That's where I always find my fun fact for the day. Kids think I'm a genius.
Indeed.  Plus I keep up with my rapper friends birthdays.  They get cranky when people forget, and that never ends well.
Word.

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2018, 09:37:06 AM »

Good morning morning regulars.  Seems we're down a Dave.  Must be cuddle time in MN.
They both enjoy basking in the afterglow. Morning, Bean.
Meanwhile we have no history, no birthdays, and no daisy duke avi.  We let him go to MN, and this happens. Sheesh.
But I have a GFY for you.
Early trip to the airport. Have to wait till I get home for new ABU and history.
Like You guys read that anywaybb
Are you kidding me? That's where I always find my fun fact for the day. Kids think I'm a genius.
Indeed.  Plus I keep up with my rapper friends birthdays.  They get cranky when people forget, and that never ends well.
Don't want to have a little brown box left on your doorstep.

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2018, 09:39:06 AM »

Good morning morning regulars.  Seems we're down a Dave.  Must be cuddle time in MN.
They both enjoy basking in the afterglow. Morning, Bean.
Meanwhile we have no history, no birthdays, and no daisy duke avi.  We let him go to MN, and this happens. Sheesh.
But I have a GFY for you.
Early trip to the airport. Have to wait till I get home for new ABU and history.
Like You guys read that anywaybb
Are you kidding me? That's where I always find my fun fact for the day. Kids think I'm a genius.
Indeed.  Plus I keep up with my rapper friends birthdays.  They get cranky when people forget, and that never ends well.
Don't want to miss sending that bottle of Yac!!

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2018, 09:43:20 AM »

Good morning morning regulars.  Seems we're down a Dave.  Must be cuddle time in MN.
They both enjoy basking in the afterglow. Morning, Bean.
Meanwhile we have no history, no birthdays, and no daisy duke avi.  We let him go to MN, and this happens. Sheesh.
But I have a GFY for you.
Early trip to the airport. Have to wait till I get home for new ABU and history.
Like You guys read that anywaybb
Are you kidding me? That's where I always find my fun fact for the day. Kids think I'm a genius.
Indeed.  Plus I keep up with my rapper friends birthdays.  They get cranky when people forget, and that never ends well.
Don't want to miss sending that bottle of Yac!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkqXgn50CjM

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2018, 10:48:01 AM »

Youtube lull

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2018, 10:58:45 AM »

Youtube lull
Jeez, heck of a lull. Maybe Tony's on the phone with Charlie

Re: Beware the ides of March! - 3/15/2018
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2018, 11:07:00 AM »

Youtube lull
ya, whatevah, muthafucka.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8