Some interesting alphabet offers this week, for certain tastes anyway.  At least they're not seconds and overruns and generics.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mornin', Fellas. V dbl robustos already sold out on the mash.

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's perfectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
Logged

dogdays

Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Rated 94 by 9 customers Country:NicaraguaSize:4 1/2 x 46 Shape:Petite Corona Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $40.00
Monster Price: $24.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

Oliva Serie V Melanio cigars are named for Melanio Oliva, believed to be the first Oliva patriarch to grow tobacco in Cuba. The fillers consist of only the longest aged Nicaraguan estate-grown Habano ligero, known for its robust flavor, with an extra port. on the mash

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's perfectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
No, but I was waiting for you to do your part.  I took care of the "tons" response earlier.

Mornin', Fellas. V dbl robustos already sold out on the mash.
Bean bought them all.
Logged

dogdays

Good morning to all  :)

Good morning, fellas.  Tons of meetings today.

no wonder your company is in trouble, all they do is have meetings. who the hell works there?
morning Tony.
By the way, my company is not in trouble at all.  They've had record breaking profits for the last 5 years.  That's why all the budget cuts and layoffs sting even more.
Same thing with our scheduling nonsense. We make $80+ million a MONTH in profit, and we're worried about people being on hold for 4 minutes?
Yet when I call a government agency and it says I have over an hour wait, it's perfectly acceptable.
Am I the only one that sees the irony in Tony misspelling perfectly?
No, but I was waiting for you to do your part.  I took care of the "tons" response earlier.
Heh-heh-heh
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mornin', Fellas. V dbl robustos already sold out on the mash.
Bean bought them all.

Good deal. I thought he was still thinking on it. I have plenty.

Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Rated 94 by 9 customers Country:NicaraguaSize:4 1/2 x 46 Shape:Petite Corona Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $40.00
Monster Price: $24.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

Oliva Serie V Melanio cigars are named for Melanio Oliva, believed to be the first Oliva patriarch to grow tobacco in Cuba. The fillers consist of only the longest aged Nicaraguan estate-grown Habano ligero, known for its robust flavor, with an extra port. on the mash
+1

When is 3pump going to roll back in there?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Any thoughts on the Sam Leccia Luchador's on the Cigar.com deal?

http://www.cigar.com/DailyDeal/ccCigarDeals.asp

Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Rated 94 by 9 customers Country:NicaraguaSize:4 1/2 x 46 Shape:Petite Corona Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $40.00
Monster Price: $24.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

Oliva Serie V Melanio cigars are named for Melanio Oliva, believed to be the first Oliva patriarch to grow tobacco in Cuba. The fillers consist of only the longest aged Nicaraguan estate-grown Habano ligero, known for its robust flavor, with an extra port. on the mash
+1
I like these a lot, great deal after coupon
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Oliva Serie V Melanio Petite Corona 5 Pack
Rated 94 by 9 customers Country:NicaraguaSize:4 1/2 x 46 Shape:Petite Corona Wrapper:Natural Strength:Full Quantity:5 Cigars

MSRP: $40.00
Monster Price: $24.98 w/ FREE Economy Shipping

Oliva Serie V Melanio cigars are named for Melanio Oliva, believed to be the first Oliva patriarch to grow tobacco in Cuba. The fillers consist of only the longest aged Nicaraguan estate-grown Habano ligero, known for its robust flavor, with an extra port. on the mash
+1
I like these a lot, great deal after coupon

Enjoy these as well. Would like to try a larger vitola, but the PC is quite nice.

When is 3pump going to roll back in there?
Hey gents, the pumper has returned!