Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Trying to get this to page 2 at least....Tony's not even helping....
I'm away for the weekend so you're on your own, Dave.
I don't remember approving that.

I'm home. all unpacked. laundry going. linens changed. sprayed everthing down with Lysol. lady bringing over stuffed peppers. I'm ready for a nap.
I'm assuming there will be some prenap activities?
no, she's just dropping off the food. she 'needs space' so the redhead is coming over later and we'll go down to Fort Island Beach for the sunset.
Sounds like a fine arrangement.
Really got that bullpen working.
you always need a backup.

@TravellinDave, did you hit the Black Honey deal at the sis today?

Turned into a very pleasant afternoon, 68 deg and sunny, light breeze.  LD and water.

@TravellinDave, did you hit the Black Honey deal at the sis today?
Indeed, twice, quite the bargain.
I'll give it to them for even offering it...along side of Alec Bradley....

@TravellinDave, did you hit the Black Honey deal at the sis today?
Indeed, twice, quite the bargain.
I'll give it to them for even offering it...along side of Alec Bradley....
$15 a stick is a bargain?  Sheesh.

great, lady decided to stay after dinner and spend the night, redhead on her way expecting a sunset, guess they'll both get to see the sunset and I wonder who is spending the night if at all now.

great, lady decided to stay after dinner and spend the night, redhead on her way expecting a sunset, guess they'll both get to see the sunset and I wonder who is spending the night if at all now.
Is anyone else hearing the theme from Three's Company?

great, lady decided to stay after dinner and spend the night, redhead on her way expecting a sunset, guess they'll both get to see the sunset and I wonder who is spending the night if at all now.
Is anyone else hearing the theme from Three's Company?
I'm hearing the theme Three's A Crowd.  This was inevitable. Surprised it's taken this long.  So much for having a backup!

great, lady decided to stay after dinner and spend the night, redhead on her way expecting a sunset, guess they'll both get to see the sunset and I wonder who is spending the night if at all now.
Is anyone else hearing the theme from Three's Company?
I'm hearing the theme Three's A Crowd.  This was inevitable. Surprised it's taken this long.  So much for having a backup!
He's gonna need a third and forth string.

great, lady decided to stay after dinner and spend the night, redhead on her way expecting a sunset, guess they'll both get to see the sunset and I wonder who is spending the night if at all now.
Is anyone else hearing the theme from Three's Company?
I'm hearing the theme Three's A Crowd.  This was inevitable. Surprised it's taken this long.  So much for having a backup!
He's gonna need a third and forth string.
On the other hand, it is Dean.  We could just as likely be hearing about a threesome tomorrow.

great, lady decided to stay after dinner and spend the night, redhead on her way expecting a sunset, guess they'll both get to see the sunset and I wonder who is spending the night if at all now.
Is anyone else hearing the theme from Three's Company?
I'm hearing the theme Three's A Crowd.  This was inevitable. Surprised it's taken this long.  So much for having a backup!
More like Dangerous Liasons or Fatal Attraction....

great, lady decided to stay after dinner and spend the night, redhead on her way expecting a sunset, guess they'll both get to see the sunset and I wonder who is spending the night if at all now.
Tell the lady she's gotta stick to the plan.  None of this improve shit.

great, lady decided to stay after dinner and spend the night, redhead on her way expecting a sunset, guess they'll both get to see the sunset and I wonder who is spending the night if at all now.
Tell the lady she's gotta stick to the plan.  None of this improve shit.
Your way sounds boring.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4