Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday.
Not bad at all.  You off Monday?
I am, though, not because it's a holiday. Kids are off school, so I took the day off and we're going down to a science museum in Columbus on Sunday, then hiking and staying in a cabin overnight in Hocking Hills.
My one daughter in high school is off tomorrow and Monday. The rest of the kids are off all next week. No days off for me.

Good morning angry, dying boys!

Today's Highlight in History:

In 1933, President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt escaped an assassination attempt in Miami that mortally wounded Chicago Mayor Anton J. Cermak; gunman Giuseppe Zangara was executed more than four weeks later.

What was up with paesan? Never heard about this one.
Stick around and learn something!
New one on me too.  Didn't bother with a long trial or any of that nonsense.
I like that aspect.

Good morning angry, dying boys!
Howdy, Scott.

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday.
Not bad at all.  You off Monday?
I am, though, not because it's a holiday. Kids are off school, so I took the day off and we're going down to a science museum in Columbus on Sunday, then hiking and staying in a cabin overnight in Hocking Hills.
My one daughter in high school is off tomorrow and Monday. The rest of the kids are off all next week. No days off for me.
Off all week?!? And I thought my kids school was crazy for giving them off all week around Thanksgiving.

Today's Highlight in History:

In 1933, President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt escaped an assassination attempt in Miami that mortally wounded Chicago Mayor Anton J. Cermak; gunman Giuseppe Zangara was executed more than four weeks later.

What was up with paesan? Never heard about this one.
Stick around and learn something!
New one on me too.  Didn't bother with a long trial or any of that nonsense.
Better yet, no stupid appeals process that takes 15 years.

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday.
Not bad at all.  You off Monday?
I am, though, not because it's a holiday. Kids are off school, so I took the day off and we're going down to a science museum in Columbus on Sunday, then hiking and staying in a cabin overnight in Hocking Hills.
My one daughter in high school is off tomorrow and Monday. The rest of the kids are off all next week. No days off for me.
Off all week?!? And I thought my kids school was crazy for giving them off all week around Thanksgiving.
They call it, "winter break". Not to be confused with, "spring break" in two months. I'm pretty sure we didn't get that many days off when I was in school.

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday.
Not bad at all.  You off Monday?
I am, though, not because it's a holiday. Kids are off school, so I took the day off and we're going down to a science museum in Columbus on Sunday, then hiking and staying in a cabin overnight in Hocking Hills.
My one daughter in high school is off tomorrow and Monday. The rest of the kids are off all next week. No days off for me.
Off all week?!? And I thought my kids school was crazy for giving them off all week around Thanksgiving.
They call it, "winter break". Not to be confused with, "spring break" in two months. I'm pretty sure we didn't get that many days off when I was in school.
I feel the same way every time I get their yearly calendar. Them getting a full week off at Thanksgiving starting in 2016 really floored me.

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday.
Not bad at all.  You off Monday?
I am, though, not because it's a holiday. Kids are off school, so I took the day off and we're going down to a science museum in Columbus on Sunday, then hiking and staying in a cabin overnight in Hocking Hills.
My one daughter in high school is off tomorrow and Monday. The rest of the kids are off all next week. No days off for me.
Consultants don't get days off.

Morning Tony, Dave and Fishy.

Only a half day of meetings today.  Then on the road to York for a meeting tomorrow.

Morning, all. Happy Office Friday.
Not bad at all.  You off Monday?
I am, though, not because it's a holiday. Kids are off school, so I took the day off and we're going down to a science museum in Columbus on Sunday, then hiking and staying in a cabin overnight in Hocking Hills.
My one daughter in high school is off tomorrow and Monday. The rest of the kids are off all next week. No days off for me.
Consultants don't get days off.
Don't I know it.

Only a half day of meetings today.  Then on the road to York for a meeting tomorrow.
Sheesh. Good morning, Dave.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!