Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Now I've gotta find out where Mankato Minnesota is..... ::)

AF Cuban corona while I contemplate firing my rheumatologist. pretty bad when I have to resort to ordering meds overseas again for relief.

morning boys, early lunch, picked up some hot dogs from the cart on the corner on the way in.
Good morning Flip!
hello Sam...
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

AF Cuban corona while I contemplate firing my rheumatologist. pretty bad when I have to resort to ordering meds overseas again for relief.
But, haven't you heard, the gob'mint has declared that opioids are bad for you and so you can't have them...they seen to think that pain is overrated i guess.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Now I've gotta find out where Mankato Minnesota is..... ::)
about one hour away from me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Now I've gotta find out where Mankato Minnesota is..... ::)
about one hour away from me.
fly into Rochester

morning guys. I just signed into the doctor office.
Follow-up for you?  You going back to the same Dr. after filing a complaint against them?
that was the hand surgeon that fucked everything up.

AF Cuban corona while I contemplate firing my rheumatologist. pretty bad when I have to resort to ordering meds overseas again for relief.
But, haven't you heard, the gob'mint has declared that opioids are bad for you and so you can't have them...they seen to think that pain is overrated i guess.
but I have a doctor friend doing medical cannabis oil, and I qualify, but it is expensive.

Box of La Haciendas (25) on the mash for $108.78 after coupon code, not too shabby

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in again, busy day.  I'll try to improve my performance.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

AF Cuban corona while I contemplate firing my rheumatologist. pretty bad when I have to resort to ordering meds overseas again for relief.
But, haven't you heard, the gob'mint has declared that opioids are bad for you and so you can't have them...they seen to think that pain is overrated i guess.
but I have a doctor friend doing medical cannabis oil, and I qualify, but it is expensive.
I have heard good results using cannabis oil for pain.  i have a couple of friend that swear by it for severe back pain.

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in again, busy day.  I'll try to improve my performance.
I'm sure Scott could provide training for thst. LOL.
hello RazMan.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in again, busy day.  I'll try to improve my performance.
Always good to want to improve oneself.  Good morning Raz.

AF Cuban corona while I contemplate firing my rheumatologist. pretty bad when I have to resort to ordering meds overseas again for relief.
But, haven't you heard, the gob'mint has declared that opioids are bad for you and so you can't have them...they seen to think that pain is overrated i guess.
but I have a doctor friend doing medical cannabis oil, and I qualify, but it is expensive.
I have heard good results using cannabis oil for pain.  i have a couple of friend that swear by it for severe back pain.
I went to his information seminar, but I need something aggressive to manage my RA.

Morning, muchachos.  Late check-in again, busy day.  I'll try to improve my performance.
I'm sure Scott could provide training for thst. LOL.
hello RazMan.
CNS, I'm all booked
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8