Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
I'd love to know where that 95 rating came from.

EDIT: According to Google, it was Cigar Journal.
Which I tend to trust more than Aficionado.  Just sayin'.

Edit: Having said that, I've smoked a couple of those FyR and although decent... Maybe a 95 out of 150.

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
Decent price on Laranja currently as well.
https://www.cigarpage.com/laranja-glad-these-fivers-special-offer-espinosa.html
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
I'd love to know where that 95 rating came from.

EDIT: According to Google, it was Cigar Journal.
LOL, Not even sure what the rating actually means, but for the price, if you're willing to wait for them to age in the humi, they're good.

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
I'd love to know where that 95 rating came from.

EDIT: According to Google, it was Cigar Journal.
LOL, Not even sure what the rating actually means, but for the price, if you're willing to wait for them to age in the humi, they're good.
I checked out a couple reviews. They seem to get consistently high praise.

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
It may be just me, but I always have a hard time with that "with a little age" thing.  I want a cigar to be smokable and good when I buy it.  I shouldn't have to let it rest 6 months to be OK.  Often said with Cuban purchases...

Nothing wrong with being better with age, but I need good out of the gate.

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
It may be just me, but I always have a hard time with that "with a little age" thing.  I want a cigar to be smokable and good when I buy it.  I shouldn't have to let it rest 6 months to be OK.  Often said with Cuban purchases...

Nothing wrong with being better with age, but I need good out of the gate.
Normally, I'd agree. But in cases like this, when you're getting them for $1.25 each, I think you have to expect them to need a little humi time. Lol

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
It may be just me, but I always have a hard time with that "with a little age" thing.  I want a cigar to be smokable and good when I buy it.  I shouldn't have to let it rest 6 months to be OK.  Often said with Cuban purchases...

Nothing wrong with being better with age, but I need good out of the gate.
I get where you're coming from and generally agree but...

If I could buy a really good cigar aged by them for $10 versus age it myself for <$2, I think it's worth a mention on the banter.

morning boys, early lunch, picked up some hot dogs from the cart on the corner on the way in.

morning boys, early lunch, picked up some hot dogs from the cart on the corner on the way in.
Don't you have a heart condition?

Good morning, Flip.

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
It may be just me, but I always have a hard time with that "with a little age" thing.  I want a cigar to be smokable and good when I buy it.  I shouldn't have to let it rest 6 months to be OK.  Often said with Cuban purchases...

Nothing wrong with being better with age, but I need good out of the gate.
you should have been all over those off name cigars CI got in a buyout this week,
they had decades of age on them....   8)

morning boys, early lunch, picked up some hot dogs from the cart on the corner on the way in.
Don't you have a heart condition?

Good morning, Flip.
that why I didn't get chili and cheese on them, only sauerkraut & mustard.

good morning all!  hope Thursday proves to be a fantastic day for all!  Good luck at the Doc's today Dean!
Good morning, Sam. So far, so good here. Hope all is fantastic by you too.
Well, no, but i was hoping others were having a better day...  Fyr 95 rated sticks on sale at the page.  OTT, not great, but with a little age, actually not a bad smoke imo.
It may be just me, but I always have a hard time with that "with a little age" thing.  I want a cigar to be smokable and good when I buy it.  I shouldn't have to let it rest 6 months to be OK.  Often said with Cuban purchases...

Nothing wrong with being better with age, but I need good out of the gate.
I get where you're coming from and generally agree but...

If I could buy a really good cigar aged by them for $10 versus age it myself for <$2, I think it's worth a mention on the banter.
Yeah, that.

morning boys, early lunch, picked up some hot dogs from the cart on the corner on the way in.
Don't you have a heart condition?

Good morning, Flip.
that why I didn't get chili and cheese on them, only sauerkraut & mustard.
Now that's being heart smart!

morning boys, early lunch, picked up some hot dogs from the cart on the corner on the way in.
Don't you have a heart condition?

Good morning, Flip.
that why I didn't get chili and cheese on them, only sauerkraut & mustard.
Now that's being heart smart!
But not fart smart... just sayin'.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

morning boys, early lunch, picked up some hot dogs from the cart on the corner on the way in.
Good morning Flip!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8