CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: 1/29/2018  (Read 10857 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/29/2018
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2018, 09:58:23 AM »

Happy I'm Not Really Loving Monday today. day 4 of the lady's recovery. I think I found the cure for alcoholism, that care of the lady for a week without drinking, i got a busy day, she left her car on empty, same with her bank account, needs a stool softener, snacks, drinks, ice cream. good thing I am stocked up on cigars and coffee, and thank God she sleeps alot.
Yikes! Good morning anyway, Dean.

Good morning to you too, Sam. Hope you don't have stool softeners on your list of gripes this Monday.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2018, 10:00:04 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
No sir. His and hers at the old Scarpa compound.
Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?
While we're on the subject, a question for you married guys.  How many articles are in your shower, not counting a bar of soap?  I'm talking bottles, scrubby things, tubes of whatever.  Can you top ten?  I hope not.
Absolutely >10. Four items were added just this weekend. I'd say we're closer to 20 right now.
Definitely more than 10. I may have that many shampoo and conditioner bottles themselves scattered along the tub.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2018, 10:00:47 AM »

My company earned a spot on Forbes' new list of Best Employers for Diversity. Too bad Tex isn't here anymore, that's the kind of stuff he loves to hear. ;)
So it keeps track of everyone's race, gender, and sexual orientation?  Sounds racist, misogynistic, and homophobic.
That's what I heard. I won't believe it until every bathroom is a gender neutral one!
What a ridiculous idea. What do you think this is, every single house in entire world? Sheesh!
Yeah, but going in the wife's won't get you arrested and put on a list where you have to introduce yourself to new neighbors, now will it?
You underestimate what happens at my house.
CNS, I sure hope so!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2018, 10:02:40 AM »

Happy I'm Not Really Loving Monday today. day 4 of the lady's recovery. I think I found the cure for alcoholism, that care of the lady for a week without drinking, i got a busy day, she left her car on empty, same with her bank account, needs a stool softener, snacks, drinks, ice cream. good thing I am stocked up on cigars and coffee, and thank God she sleeps alot.

Good morning to you too, Sam. Hope you don't have stool softeners on your list of gripes this Monday.
I told her I had another way of taking care of the problem but she didn't like my idea.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2018, 10:03:50 AM »

I told her I had another way of taking care of the problem but she didn't like my idea.
Well, there's my unfortunate mental image for the day.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2018, 10:04:54 AM »

hey Tony!  nope, fortunately, today that's not on my list if issues.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2018, 10:06:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2018, 10:06:57 AM »

Where did that weekend go?
I had a four-day weekend, sort of, and it was still to short.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2018, 10:09:08 AM »

How is it for sales, revenue, profit and stockholder value?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2018, 10:10:55 AM »

While we're on the subject, a question for you married guys.  How many articles are in your shower, not counting a bar of soap?  I'm talking bottles, scrubby things, tubes of whatever.  Can you top ten?  I hope not.
Nope. You win.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2018, 10:12:43 AM »

Is there some brain bleach among the bottles in the shower?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2018, 10:17:15 AM »

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2018, 10:18:46 AM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2018, 10:20:07 AM »

Is there some brain bleach among the bottles in the shower?
CNS, I wish!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2018, 10:21:50 AM »

I don't like it either... If we're voting.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10