So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
Sounds like you two need to meet up at a roadside rest area if you know what I mean.
Logged

dwgbryant

The good, great and the bad of a cigar hunt.  Went searching in the long term storage bowels of the primary humi this morning and found the remaining 4 crappy OOO's from the $6 shipping special for Dean's Herf.  The great is that I found 7 five year old Padilla 1932 Belicoso's that I did not know I had, thought I only had 1 or 2 left.  The bad is I got to smoke one of those crappy OOO's.  If anyone needs one for the herf let me know.
crappy OOO's?
who wants a crappy OOO?

landlady's husband is suppose to show up today with his paving crew and put down new blacktop through the park. that should be interesting.
Hope he doesn't catch you guys in the act...he might turn you into pavement!
you guys sure have active imaginations.
Active imaginations? You basically chase her around with a woody
I don't chase her at all, I'm too old to be doing any running.
And now I've got the Benny Hill theme song stuck in my head.

The good, great and the bad of a cigar hunt.  Went searching in the long term storage bowels of the primary humi this morning and found the remaining 4 crappy OOO's from the $6 shipping special for Dean's Herf.  The great is that I found 7 five year old Padilla 1932 Belicoso's that I did not know I had, thought I only had 1 or 2 left.  The bad is I got to smoke one of those crappy OOO's.  If anyone needs one for the herf let me know.
crappy OOO's?
who wants a crappy OOO?
They look nice but don't taste so nice to me.  Age might help is why I put them in the nursing home area.

And now time for beer talk.  Stopped at the grocery store yesterday and they had some 22 oz bottles of Sculpin so purchased my first two 22 oz bottle beers.  As opposed to Texas Tall Boy cans which generally don't contain "craft" beers.
Logged

dwgbryant

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2008/08/reports_pedestrian_walkway_col.html

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/wayne-county/2014/09/26/pedestrian-bridge-collapses-onto-southfield-freeway-detroit/16252339/

I was one of the first responders to the Syracuse bridge collapse and was there for almost two days working along side the emergency contractor. I know what the Detroit people have to deal with. same type of garbage hauler causes both bridge collapses.

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
Sounds like you two need to meet up at a roadside rest area if you know what I mean.
We leave that for ex-governors.

And now time for beer talk.  Stopped at the grocery store yesterday and they had some 22 oz bottles of Sculpin so purchased my first two 22 oz bottle beers.  As opposed to Texas Tall Boy cans which generally don't contain "craft" beers.
Next up growlers!  A convert.

Mornin', men.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning Mayor Tony.

So Fishy, what's your schedule like today?  You had mentioned lunchtime... or even after work.  Is there someplace good to meet halfway?  Where are you in relation to 31/202?
I'm a loooong way from you, I'm on Route 1 in Rahway. It takes me over an hour to get to our herfs
What about home?
Sure, you can drop them off  ;D. I'm about 30 min from the 31/202 junction, about 15 min from the center of Flemington
Text me you address, we'll get it done.
I'm on 202 near Flemington for my son's flag football game tomorrow from 9-11 AM, could meet you after that if it works

And now time for beer talk.  Stopped at the grocery store yesterday and they had some 22 oz bottles of Sculpin so purchased my first two 22 oz bottle beers.  As opposed to Texas Tall Boy cans which generally don't contain "craft" beers.
Next up growlers!  A convert.
Atta boy! He's off and running