Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2018, 02:09:10 PM »

Thought for Today: "I know there's a proverb which that says 'To err is human,' but a human error is nothing to what a computer can do if it tries." - Dame Agatha Christie, English mystery writer (1890-1976).
I heard it as: "To err is human; to really fuck things up, requires a computer!"
not always. I'm testament to that.

« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »

Thought for Today: "I know there's a proverb which that says 'To err is human,' but a human error is nothing to what a computer can do if it tries." - Dame Agatha Christie, English mystery writer (1890-1976).
I heard it as: "To err is human; to really fuck things up, requires a computer!"
not always. I'm testament to that.
Speaking of well traveled, afternoon Dean!

« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2018, 02:16:45 PM »

Sun's trying to poke through, and it's gotten up to 55 outside. Just about time to head out of here and open up the sunroof. Hazzuh!

« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2018, 02:17:19 PM »

« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2018, 02:18:19 PM »

Thought for Today: "I know there's a proverb which that says 'To err is human,' but a human error is nothing to what a computer can do if it tries." - Dame Agatha Christie, English mystery writer (1890-1976).
I heard it as: "To err is human; to really fuck things up, requires a computer!"
not always. I'm testament to that.
Speaking of well traveled, afternoon Dean!
I'm back. had to take a newbie to a meeting.

« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2018, 02:19:19 PM »

Sun's trying to poke through, and it's gotten up to 55 outside. Just about time to head out of here and open up the sunroof. Hazzuh!
81° here and partly cloudy.
later Dave.

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2018, 02:22:41 PM »

Sun's trying to poke through, and it's gotten up to 55 outside. Just about time to head out of here and open up the sunroof. Hazzuh!
Enjoy!

« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2018, 02:32:44 PM »

Later TopDownDrivingDave.

« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2018, 02:34:47 PM »

Sun's trying to poke through, and it's gotten up to 55 outside. Just about time to head out of here and open up the sunroof. Hazzuh!
Enjoy!
and have a cigar, saw a late model convertible Camaro on Saturday, with the roof down
and a couple of guys driving around, not a usual January sighting up our way.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/22/2018
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2018, 02:51:03 PM »

Sun's trying to poke through, and it's gotten up to 55 outside. Just about time to head out of here and open up the sunroof. Hazzuh!
Enjoy!
and have a cigar, saw a late model convertible Camaro on Saturday, with the roof down
and a couple of guys driving around, not a usual January sighting up our way.
Seen a few motorcycles in the past few days as well.  "dedicated" is a good word for "Insane" where this sort of behavior is concerned.  even 50 deg air is damn cold at 60MPH.

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2018, 02:51:59 PM »

Sun's trying to poke through, and it's gotten up to 55 outside. Just about time to head out of here and open up the sunroof. Hazzuh!
Enjoy!
and have a cigar, saw a late model convertible Camaro on Saturday, with the roof down
and a couple of guys driving around, not a usual January sighting up our way.
I was tempted to take the bike out, but even with the 50's, there was still some ice in places.

« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2018, 02:53:22 PM »

Sun's trying to poke through, and it's gotten up to 55 outside. Just about time to head out of here and open up the sunroof. Hazzuh!
Enjoy!
and have a cigar, saw a late model convertible Camaro on Saturday, with the roof down
and a couple of guys driving around, not a usual January sighting up our way.
Seen a few motorcycles in the past few days as well.  "dedicated" is a good word for "Insane" where this sort of behavior is concerned.  even 50 deg air is damn cold at 60MPH.
Ain't that the truth, although taking it out for a bit on local roads just to mix up some gas, charge up the batteries and warm up the tires is a good thing.

« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2018, 02:56:26 PM »

While not a real bargain, a good opportunity for a broad sampling of Warped cigar offerings.
May not get a Cheapy-Cheapo certification but definitely gets a Travellin' Dave thumbs up.

https://atlanticcigar.com/warped-cigars-flight-sampler-8-pack/
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9