« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2018, 10:02:39 AM »

Stormy Daniels having her 15 minutes....
Wonder if CarolinaDave went to see her...
Have to check with Flip to see when she is scheduled for an NJ visit... :P

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/01/22/stormy-daniels-trumps-alleged-former-mistress-performs-south-carolina-strip-club/1053087001/

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2018, 10:03:24 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
And yes, CF looms and worth looking forward to
Absolutely, already looking forward to it. In fact, I think it's about time to put the countdown widget on my phone.
101 days to go!
Nice, that sounds like a lot however
Hey, 2 more days and it'll be down to double digits. See, I can be an optimist.
Sounds like you're eager for your proctologist appointment.
He's still too young for that.
Yeah, I have a couple years before I qualify for the annual finger-in-the-chute appointments.

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2018, 10:04:59 AM »

Stormy Daniels having her 15 minutes....
Wonder if CarolinaDave went to see her...
Have to check with Flip to see when she is scheduled for an NJ visit... :P

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/01/22/stormy-daniels-trumps-alleged-former-mistress-performs-south-carolina-strip-club/1053087001/
She doesn't look too bad for 38. Especially since that's like 58 in porn star years.

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2018, 10:07:58 AM »

Never heard from Fishy yesterday, the bum.
Just means he had a great time. Looking forward to hear what he smoked.
Never went, BIL's house got the flu so he cancelled. Tried to change and go to Famous with Andy and Rocco but had to finish some work at the house after hockey then plans with friends so there wasn't enough time
I wound up entirely disgusted with the turn of events, smoked a Diesel Rage Torp while working in the garage but that never goes great
That sucks. Andy was asking me about CF yesterday, I assumed he'd ended up going out there with you.
I was supposed to go but had to finish my garage door opener, which would have been finished if not for the hockey game on Saturday...oh well
You should know by now, Dad comes last.
Even on father's day.
Fathers day was just a halfhearted attempt to throw us a bone after they established Mothers Day.
It sure feels that way.

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2018, 10:10:14 AM »

Sis put some new offers up, and one of them is even good....maybe not a real bargain, but good cigar.
That's so strange. They go days forgetting to switch the deal and now they flip twice in 10 hours? They couldn't possibly have sold out of the previous offering.

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2018, 10:22:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2018, 10:25:20 AM »

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2018, 10:33:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Buenos días, Señor Alcalde. Cómo es la vida en la ONU?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/22/2018
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2018, 10:44:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning Raz.

« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2018, 10:45:19 AM »

« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2018, 10:59:13 AM »

[...]
Ah, grasshopper....finger-in-the-chute is only the BEGINNING of your fun.

« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2018, 11:00:03 AM »

Morning Raz and Sam.

« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2018, 11:02:34 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Buenos días, Señor Alcalde. Cómo es la vida en la ONU?
Todo bien aqui. Muy ocupado, pero bueno.

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2018, 11:03:16 AM »

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2018, 11:05:13 AM »