CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26

Author Topic: 9/25/2014  (Read 50736 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/25/2014
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2014, 11:06:02 AM »

13 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
12 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto
         10/34.99
11 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
           5/24.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto Tubo
          5/29.50
 8 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 7 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum box-press
         10/39.99
 5 Sam Leccia Black Robusto
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d5 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 2 CAO Extreme Robusto
         10/39.50
 1 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2014, 11:08:12 AM »

OK let's take role and see who is missing this morning!

VIRGIN flight made emergency landing after passenger caught masturbating...
What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Sorry, too many male flight attendants.....might be OK for littlefish though....

sfish

« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2014, 11:08:18 AM »

Morning LittleFish and Fitzy.
Morning Dave, I picked up a Left Hand Brewing, Wake Up Dead Imperial Stout. Ever hear of or try it?
New one on me...both the stout and brewery.
I've had stuff from that brewery and enjoyed it.  I think it was their nitro milk stout.

Yup. Good stuff. The Regular milk stout is very good. The Nitro is great. Black Jack porter also good. Haven't had this Imperial, but would definitely try it. That's an impressive ABV, 10.2  Knock you on your butt.

Morning, Fellas... almost Friday!
Morning Steve

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2014, 11:08:49 AM »

Morning, all.  Thurdays, so much hope and promise with the weekend in sight...

sfish

« Reply #214 on: September 25, 2014, 11:09:43 AM »

What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Sorry, too many male flight attendants.....might be OK for littlefish though....
Homophobe!

sfish

« Reply #215 on: September 25, 2014, 11:10:03 AM »

Morning, all.  Thurdays, so much hope and promise with the weekend in sight...
Morning Joe

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2014, 11:10:21 AM »

You guys have jinxed me with the online training... 4 titles due today. Shiiiit!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #217 on: September 25, 2014, 11:13:15 AM »

You still get peanuts???
Anyone else notice that diverting the flight / emergency landing over the stupidest shit has been occurring about once a week?  Was the guy doing it at his seat in front of children?  Otherwise, I just don't give a rat's ass and I'm pissed that I'm being delayed because of it.

Threebean

« Reply #218 on: September 25, 2014, 11:16:43 AM »

You still get peanuts???
Anyone else notice that diverting the flight / emergency landing over the stupidest shit has been occurring about once a week?  Was the guy doing it at his seat in front of children?  Otherwise, I just don't give a rat's ass and I'm pissed that I'm being delayed because of it.
Yeah, there must be more to this story.  Would be simple to arrest him upon landing.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »

You still get peanuts???
Yeah, there must be more to this story.  Would be simple to arrest him upon landing.
I doubt there was.  I'm wondering if pilots make more money for the extra landing and takeoff.  It seems to be happening regularly.  Unless someone poses a threat to another passenger, why divert the plane?  I think I used to hear stories where someone would have a heart attack and die and the airlines still continued the flight.  Now we're diverting because some jackoff is jacking off?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #220 on: September 25, 2014, 11:22:04 AM »

You still get peanuts???
I doubt there was.  I'm wondering if pilots make more money for the extra landing and takeoff.  It seems to be happening regularly.  Unless someone poses a threat to another passenger, why divert the plane?  I think I used to hear stories where someone would have a heart attack and die and the airlines still continued the flight.  Now we're diverting because some jackoff is jacking off?
Death by masturbation...sounds like I found out how I wanna die!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #221 on: September 25, 2014, 11:22:22 AM »

You still get peanuts???
Just hopefully I finish and don't end up like Scotty!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #222 on: September 25, 2014, 11:22:41 AM »

14 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser  Toro
           3/37.25
13 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
12 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto
         10/34.99
11 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
           5/24.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto Tubo
          5/29.50
 8 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 7 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum box-press
         10/39.99
 5 Sam Leccia Black Robusto
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d5 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 2 CAO Extreme Robusto
         10/39.50
 1 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #223 on: September 25, 2014, 11:23:56 AM »

You still get peanuts???
If we are choosing, there are some other options for release I would select first.....just sayin'

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #224 on: September 25, 2014, 11:24:04 AM »

You still get peanuts???
The guy was having a psychotic episode. If someone is having a psychotic break, you land the damned plane. Or you just kill him and be done with it.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26