Talking about commies CG:

United Nations to Propose Global Lead Ammo Ban

COMMIES!   >:(
I think copper is prettier anyway...
And twice the price!   I think you been spending too much time out in Wacko land.
Steel is just too damn pricey, ugh...going to get some shells today during lunch(and a waterfowl stamp)-didn't have a chance to go yesterday.
And it don't work worth a crap either!!!!!!  We lose at least 20% of our ducks even using a dog.  I will not send the dog out if much beyond a hundred yards though for several reasons including the dog's safety and it takes so long you might lose out on several opportunities while he is out there looking and splashing around.  I have seen plenty of ducks sail and flap for some long distances before falling with that garbage and some you never see fall but are obviously not going to survive long.
Logged

dwgbryant

probably ought to start a load of laundry and start cleaning the camper. later guys.

11 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
           5/24.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto Tubo
          5/29.50
 8 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 7 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum box-press
         10/39.99
 5 Sam Leccia Black Robusto
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d5 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 2 CAO Extreme Robusto
         10/39.50
 1 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50

Morning double jammers.

Talking about commies CG:

United Nations to Propose Global Lead Ammo Ban

COMMIES!   >:(
I think copper is prettier anyway...
And twice the price!   I think you been spending too much time out in Wacko land.
Steel is just too damn pricey, ugh...going to get some shells today during lunch(and a waterfowl stamp)-didn't have a chance to go yesterday.
Ammo is pretty scarce here, and I don't buy that frequently, so I rarely check.

Talking about commies CG:

United Nations to Propose Global Lead Ammo Ban

COMMIES!   >:(
I think copper is prettier anyway...
And twice the price!   I think you been spending too much time out in Wacko land.
Steel is just too damn pricey, ugh...going to get some shells today during lunch(and a waterfowl stamp)-didn't have a chance to go yesterday.
Supply of ammo is so scarce out here, don't worry about price if it's in stock....then again, I don't shoot every day so...
Buy 90% of mine online but Cabela's store here keeps a pretty decent inventory most of the time now but for a year or the ammo department was mostly ransacked.  Other than .22 stuff which is still very scarce.

probably ought to start a load of laundry and start cleaning the camper. later guys.
Didn't you say that three pages ago??

Another run on ammo in the offing? Wonderful.  >:(

Talking about commies CG:

United Nations to Propose Global Lead Ammo Ban

COMMIES!   >:(
I think copper is prettier anyway...
And twice the price!   I think you been spending too much time out in Wacko land.
Steel is just too damn pricey, ugh...going to get some shells today during lunch(and a waterfowl stamp)-didn't have a chance to go yesterday.
Supply of ammo is so scarce out here, don't worry about price if it's in stock....then again, I don't shoot every day so...
Buy 90% of mine online but Cabela's store here keeps a pretty decent inventory most of the time now but for a year or more the ammo department was mostly ransacked.  Other than .22 stuff which is still very scarce.

Another run on ammo in the offing? Wonderful.  >:(
it does not take much at all to get it started.

Good Morning Bean.

Bean!  Good morning Sir!

Another run on ammo in the offing? Wonderful.  >:(
it does not take much at all to get it started.
Blaming it on war consumption.....I don't buy it.

[...]

Very tough to kill ducks...and if you don't knock em dead, a lot swim down to grab a reed and just stay down there until they die.

Another run on ammo in the offing? Wonderful.  >:(
it does not take much at all to get it started.
Blaming it on war consumption.....I don't buy it.
What war?    Just any old excuse will do.