Mostly for Scott, if he's lurking... from today's Ballast Point email:

We've got a few wins to celebrate this week... First, a win for you. Last week we let you know about the arrival of Dorado Double IPA in 6pks, and now, right on the heels of that, we're also bringing you Victory at Sea 6pks. You asked, and we answered. Now, rather than hoarding one big bottle for yourself, you can share these 12oz bottles with all of your friends. (Or just keep on keeping it all for yourself, but what fun is that?)  We're introducing both packages slowly starting in San Diego - check our tasting rooms and your go-to beer shops.

Victory at Sea six packs.  Awesome.

I just masturbated
As long as your at your office desk and not on an airplane.

According to the sexual harassment module, that is also frowned upon. Who'd a thunk?
Glad to hear you're getting something out of your training!

OK let's take role and see who is missing this morning!

VIRGIN flight made emergency landing after passenger caught masturbating...
What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Anyone else notice that diverting the flight / emergency landing over the stupidest shit has been occurring about once a week?  Was the guy doing it at his seat in front of children?  Otherwise, I just don't give a rat's ass and I'm pissed that I'm being delayed because of it.
Yeah, there must be more to this story.  Would be simple to arrest him upon landing.
I doubt there was.  I'm wondering if pilots make more money for the extra landing and takeoff.  It seems to be happening regularly.  Unless someone poses a threat to another passenger, why divert the plane?  I think I used to hear stories where someone would have a heart attack and die and the airlines still continued the flight.  Now we're diverting because some jackoff is jacking off?

My guess:  It has something to with this guy:http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/29/san-diego-man-accused-intentionally-spreading-hiv/

This guy:  http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/School-warns-of-man-intentionally-spreading-HIV-220541781.html

Or this guy:  http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/man-spreads-hiv/d/story/RlALZbOdbk-ltHk76owQNA

So people see something like that and freak out.  Maybe there was no air marshall on the flight and diverting is their procedure?
There is seldom an air marshall on a domestic flight unless they are just dead heading to another airport.  Plane landed in Omaha that will teach those passengers to complain cause it is one crappy airport to get stuck at.
Often on coast to coast flights.
How would you know "they are so hard to identify"  -  LMAO   I have seen them on a few Miami and NY flights and that is about it domestically but sometimes they are going home and to other airports and are technically on duty then.

Just texted my BIL, who works in LE and still has many colleagues who work as air marshalls... they're on domestic flights all the time.  Typically longer flights in to highly populated and thus 'higher risk' cities.  Of course, not every single flight in and out because of the sheer volume of flights.

So if you're flying in to Fargo, ND, there's no marshall.
I believe they are in the process of closing their office in San Diego along with several others

That's fantastic.  I don't actually care this much.  Note to all - don't masturbate and then try to open the doors on the plane.  Air marshall or not, it won't end well for you.
So one or the other, but not both.  Got it.

Exactly.  Keyword there is the "and".  If you're gonna open the exit doors mid flight, keep your pants on.
If successful you better have your parachute and oxygen bottle on pants no longer matter.

Mostly for Scott, if he's lurking... from today's Ballast Point email:

We've got a few wins to celebrate this week... First, a win for you. Last week we let you know about the arrival of Dorado Double IPA in 6pks, and now, right on the heels of that, we're also bringing you Victory at Sea 6pks. You asked, and we answered. Now, rather than hoarding one big bottle for yourself, you can share these 12oz bottles with all of your friends. (Or just keep on keeping it all for yourself, but what fun is that?)  We're introducing both packages slowly starting in San Diego - check our tasting rooms and your go-to beer shops.

Victory at Sea six packs.  Awesome.

I just masturbated
As long as your at your office desk and not on an airplane.
And don't open any doors, office, car, airplane, whatever.

Mostly for Scott, if he's lurking... from today's Ballast Point email:

We've got a few wins to celebrate this week... First, a win for you. Last week we let you know about the arrival of Dorado Double IPA in 6pks, and now, right on the heels of that, we're also bringing you Victory at Sea 6pks. You asked, and we answered. Now, rather than hoarding one big bottle for yourself, you can share these 12oz bottles with all of your friends. (Or just keep on keeping it all for yourself, but what fun is that?)  We're introducing both packages slowly starting in San Diego - check our tasting rooms and your go-to beer shops.

Victory at Sea six packs.  Awesome.

That IS good news. The bombers go fast out here. Anything that has an available 6pk gets ordered at the local shop.

I just like that it'll be cheaper to get in six packs.  Bombers go for about $7 here... almost $0.32 per ounce.  That's roughly the equivalent of a $23 6-pack.  I'm sure it'll be available for closer to $15 for the 6-pack.
We have some BP in the stores most of the time but I don't know what is good and what is less than good so don't  buy it cause to expensive to not like.  I sure did like that Sculpin though and I think that is the only BP i have had.

Mostly for Scott, if he's lurking... from today's Ballast Point email:

We've got a few wins to celebrate this week... First, a win for you. Last week we let you know about the arrival of Dorado Double IPA in 6pks, and now, right on the heels of that, we're also bringing you Victory at Sea 6pks. You asked, and we answered. Now, rather than hoarding one big bottle for yourself, you can share these 12oz bottles with all of your friends. (Or just keep on keeping it all for yourself, but what fun is that?)  We're introducing both packages slowly starting in San Diego - check our tasting rooms and your go-to beer shops.

Victory at Sea six packs.  Awesome.

I just masturbated
Thanks for the contribution to our afternoon!
Oh yes for sure it was a true contribution and  had a happy ending i hope.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

I'm simply looking at the inventory increase. Local shop gets everything Ballast (and most other craft) puts in a 6. The Sculpin is everywhere. 22 and 6pk. Hopefully, that means the VaS will have the same availability eventually. =)
But, yeah. I get what you mean.
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Yeah, some of their stuff can be pricey. Sculpin especially.  For cheaper offerings from them, I like the Fathom IPL and the Big Eye IPA.  Lots of others from them are just as good IMO, but don't necessarily stand out over countless other options out there.
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Funny, because a lot of place out here are the opposite - if it's in a 22oz bottle, they'll have it.  6-packs... maybe.  My favorite shop really doesn't carry many six packs outside of the standard stuff.  Guess they figure it's all available at the grocery stores here so they're better off stocking the more specialty stuff in larger bottles?  Who knows.

[...]

I will make note of the few they have and check them out with you.  Is there a Double IPA, seems like I have seen that in their little tiny section.   Sculpin's at the pizza/brewery Saturday were $6/pint on tap.

[...]

Total Wine and Beer in San Antonio has a big collection of the large bottles of various brands  but just not a big fan of large bottles, I am an old timer you know.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

It helps clear up some of the gray areas if your not quite sure. Another interesting fact that surprised me was the "If you get a new Asian employee, it is not a good idea to slant your eyes and/or do karate chops when they pass by".

Logged

jswaykos

[...]

I think their Dorado is a double IPA.  Pretty good but I like Sculpin more.  Different styles, of course.  I seem to only get Sculpin when we go out.  Even if a place doesn't have a huge beer selection, they'll have Sculpin.  So good!
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Fair enough.  I like the larger bottles because I can get more variety.  I have a few regular go-tos but I like to try all sorts of different things, so at least if a 22oz bottle isn't too my liking, I don't have to suffer through more of it!

[...]

You have a very valid point on the excape route for bad taste!

19 Obsidian Robusto
         10/24.99
18 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino  Double Corona
           6/17.99
17 Oliva Saison Robusto
         10/29.99
Error
16 El Centurion Robusto
           5/27.50
15 CAO Wet Dream Team Sampler
          10/29.00
14 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser  Toro
           3/37.25
13 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
12 Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto
         10/34.99
11 Padilla Reserva Habano Torpedo
           5/24.50
10 Latitude Zero Robusto