Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2018, 11:03:27 AM »

Raz entrance lull?
Must be. I have such a charming personality, no one knows what to say.
Speechless? No, I don't think that's it.
Sure it is. It's really hard for everyone to talk when laughing hysterically.
At ourselves or you?   ???

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2018, 11:04:08 AM »

Raz entrance lull?
Must be. I have such a charming personality, no one knows what to say.
That's never stopped us before...

« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2018, 11:07:04 AM »

Raz entrance lull?
Must be. I have such a charming personality, no one knows what to say.
Speechless? No, I don't think that's it.
Sure it is. It's really hard for everyone to talk when laughing hysterically.
At ourselves or you?   ???
At yourselves, as you think of all the insulting jokes to make about me. Amiright?

« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2018, 12:06:53 PM »

Pre lunch lull?

« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2018, 12:11:00 PM »

hey it hit a balmy 20 degrees today, tomorrow, we might see a
tropical 32 degrees.   thinking shorts and flip flops...

« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2018, 12:31:00 PM »

hey it hit a balmy 20 degrees today, tomorrow, we might see a
tropical 32 degrees.   thinking shorts and flip flops...
It really makes a huge difference, huh?

« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2018, 12:32:55 PM »

@Flip: I was in your neck of the woods yesterday... 519 River Drive.

« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2018, 01:32:03 PM »

@Flip: I was in your neck of the woods yesterday... 519 River Drive.
you should have called, we could have stopped by the legion for a smoke....

« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2018, 01:37:05 PM »

@Flip: I was in your neck of the woods yesterday... 519 River Drive.
you should have called, we could have stopped by the legion for a smoke....
I had my 8-year olds with me.

« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2018, 01:47:02 PM »

@Flip: I was in your neck of the woods yesterday... 519 River Drive.
you should have called, we could have stopped by the legion for a smoke....
I had my 8-year olds with me.
Ok, so you should've texted then.

« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2018, 01:48:36 PM »

@Flip: I was in your neck of the woods yesterday... 519 River Drive.
you should have called, we could have stopped by the legion for a smoke....
I had my 8-year olds with me.
Ok, so you should've texted then.
Or tweeted...

« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2018, 01:51:33 PM »

Kids had their first day back from winter break today. Finally snapped the cold spell that caused a lot of schools in the area to close last week, even though my kids were still on break. And with the increased temps and precipitation today, the roads were sheets of ice. School closed. I'm sure the wife will be happy not to have to drive them, but at this point, they need to go back to school. Lol
Actually, I take that back. Just remembered the wife has a doctor's appt today, so now she's gonna be pissed that she'll have to take them with her. And it's a new doctor, too. Smart money is on her cancelling that appt.
So what was the final verdict?

« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2018, 02:13:35 PM »

Kids had their first day back from winter break today. Finally snapped the cold spell that caused a lot of schools in the area to close last week, even though my kids were still on break. And with the increased temps and precipitation today, the roads were sheets of ice. School closed. I'm sure the wife will be happy not to have to drive them, but at this point, they need to go back to school. Lol
Actually, I take that back. Just remembered the wife has a doctor's appt today, so now she's gonna be pissed that she'll have to take them with her. And it's a new doctor, too. Smart money is on her cancelling that appt.
So what was the final verdict?
It was the first appt with the doc, and they didn't have anything convenient to move her to, so she took them with her. And they actually behaved, surprisingly. So they're sure to be a nightmare when I get home and we all go grocery shopping. Lol

« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2018, 02:23:03 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2018, 02:23:46 PM »

[...]
Oof. I can't take my boys to the supermarket.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7