CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: 1/3/2018  (Read 7687 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/3/2018
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2018, 01:59:52 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
I just tested my remote access again after about 6 months. Everything seems to work ok. Best to be prepared.
Does that mean you can work from Lake Harmony?
Yes, I'm sure I could if I could get Charlie to pick me up by 6:30 and your place has high speed wifi you'll allow me to use.
Was that, "Tony excuse folder program, file number 16"?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2018, 02:00:43 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
I just tested my remote access again after about 6 months. Everything seems to work ok. Best to be prepared.
Yes, I'm sure I could if I could get Charlie to pick me up by 6:30 and your place has high speed wifi you'll allow me to use.
You'd probably have to tell Charlie to pick you up by 5:15 to make sure he's there by 6:30. Also, no wi-fi at the house. Lol

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2018, 02:01:25 PM »

Actually, that was closer to an agreement than I would've thought possible.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2018, 02:03:19 PM »

@Fishy....was able to pick up a bottle of the Macallan Edition #3.  Got one for you to try....John got a bottle as a gift and we killed it Christmas eve....Basil Hayden Dark Rye.....yum!

The new Basil Hayden’s Dark Rye whiskey, according to those behind it, brings into one bottle an interesting mix of alcohol to create this expression. What you’ve got in this is Kentucky straight rye whiskey, with its characteristic spiciness, balanced with the soft, rounded presence of Canadian rye from the Alberta Distillery. These two ryes are then touched with California port to add both a hint of sweetness and a deep ruby color to the final blend.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2018, 02:03:27 PM »

Trump who?
He's the one currently working diligently making sure our commercial airlines are so safe.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2018, 02:04:18 PM »

Actually, that was closer to an agreement than I would've thought possible.
Agreement is one of the Banter's New Year Resolutions.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2018, 02:05:02 PM »

Trump who?
He's the one currently working diligently making sure our commercial airlines are so safe.
He's done so much for so many already....he's helping the airlines now too?

sfish

« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2018, 02:07:17 PM »

@Fishy....was able to pick up a bottle of the Macallan Edition #3.  Got one for you to try....John got a bottle as a gift and we killed it Christmas eve....Basil Hayden Dark Rye.....yum!

The new Basil Hayden’s Dark Rye whiskey, according to those behind it, brings into one bottle an interesting mix of alcohol to create this expression. What you’ve got in this is Kentucky straight rye whiskey, with its characteristic spiciness, balanced with the soft, rounded presence of Canadian rye from the Alberta Distillery. These two ryes are then touched with California port to add both a hint of sweetness and a deep ruby color to the final blend.
I'll definitely try that one. Did you try the #3?

Threebean

« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2018, 02:14:19 PM »

Can it really be that good without any fruit, chocolate, or peanut butter infusion?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2018, 02:17:09 PM »

Trump who?
He's done so much for so many already....he's helping the airlines now too?
Just part of his magnanimous nature.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2018, 02:17:29 PM »

Can it really be that good without any fruit, chocolate, or peanut butter infusion?
LALTS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2018, 02:17:40 PM »

Just about that time. Hazzuh!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2018, 02:25:28 PM »

LOL,  +1

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2018, 02:25:54 PM »

Just about that time. Hazzuh!
Have a good evening!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2018, 02:28:27 PM »

my 3 day priority shipping from the Sister order has now turned into 5 day shipping.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9