Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
We can only wish..

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2018, 01:07:23 PM »

From SBC today:

RoMA Craft Special!
Today only we have two specials on RoMa Craft!

Code: ROMA = 18% plus 5% reward points no minimum
or
Code: ROMA120 = 25% off plus 5% reward points on orders $120+

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2018, 01:11:11 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
I just tested my remote access again after about 6 months. Everything seems to work ok. Best to be prepared.
Pick up milk, bread and eggs on the way home.

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2018, 01:14:51 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
I just tested my remote access again after about 6 months. Everything seems to work ok. Best to be prepared.
Does that mean you can work from Lake Harmony?

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2018, 01:17:09 PM »

460 Million lottery up for tonight.  Got your ticket?
418 Million for lottery on Friday

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2018, 01:20:14 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
I just tested my remote access again after about 6 months. Everything seems to work ok. Best to be prepared.
Does that mean you can work from Lake Harmony?
<run Tony excuse folder program, file number 16>

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2018, 01:21:58 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
I just tested my remote access again after about 6 months. Everything seems to work ok. Best to be prepared.
Does that mean you can work from Lake Harmony?
<run Tony excuse folder program, file number 16>
CNS

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2018, 01:28:24 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
Trump who?

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2018, 01:29:39 PM »

460 Million lottery up for tonight.  Got your ticket?
418 Million for lottery on Friday
I only hit 1 number on last nights drawing, all set on Power Ball.

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2018, 01:46:25 PM »

460 Million lottery up for tonight.  Got your ticket?
418 Million for lottery on Friday
I only hit 1 number on last nights drawing, all set on Power Ball.
As long as that one number is the power ball, at least you get a push.

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2018, 01:51:07 PM »

460 Million lottery up for tonight.  Got your ticket?
418 Million for lottery on Friday
I only hit 1 number on last nights drawing, all set on Power Ball.
As long as that one number is the power ball, at least you get a push.
wasn't that lucky. 😖

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2018, 01:51:36 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
We can only wish..
Hey.

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2018, 01:53:15 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
I just tested my remote access again after about 6 months. Everything seems to work ok. Best to be prepared.
Pick up milk, bread and eggs on the way home.
It's as if you're reading my texts from the Mrs.

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2018, 01:53:29 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
We can only wish..
Hey.
Don't worry, there are still plenty of positions open on the Trumpf team.

« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2018, 01:56:08 PM »

snow and 30° in Tallahassee, Florida this morning, 36° and rain here. lows in the high 20's overnight for the next few days.
That's our highs for the immediate future.
Supposed to be very wifey conditions tomorrow (cold and ugly). May have to pull the work from home card.
So that means you'll be with the ACTUAL wife....
...may be better to deal with the weather conditions.
Completely agree. But may not have a choice if the office is closed.
The UN never closes....well, unless Trump closes it... ::)
I just tested my remote access again after about 6 months. Everything seems to work ok. Best to be prepared.
Does that mean you can work from Lake Harmony?
Yes, I'm sure I could if I could get Charlie to pick me up by 6:30 and your place has high speed wifi you'll allow me to use.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9