Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
4 jars, no more...I promise!

Post a picture of them, lol. Thinking about it. Probably passing, but thinking...
I was thinking about the 10th anniversary Belle Encre until I saw this, may have to pull the trigger on general principle
Logged

jswaykos

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Morning Joe, ever smoke the 7th Capa Especialle?

I don't think so. Recognize it as something I've checked out at the B&M but never purchased.

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Dont have email yet could someone post the link please, might have to do that if Lori will allow me.
Logged

dwgbryant

heading to a meeting myself.

Meeting? What, are all 3 of the residents having a vote to decide to keep or pitch the foosball table?

Just start doing things the way you want, Dean. You and the landlady will rule like royalty... Mornin'

AA meeting ........ that I'm not going to make, running WAY behind.
if the landlady played her cards right I could be had.

Damn. Seems pretty early for an AA meeting. Are they making sure folks aren't waiting outsided the bars before they open?

as for the landlady, I don't think you should have a problem. You see her with anyone else... not her kid(s)?

always drunks looking to get a drink all times of the day, so they have meetings at 7am, noon, and 8pm. midnight sometimes too.

landlady is married, no kids that I know of.
Logged

dwgbryant

so, guess I'm relagated to smoke a V robusto and drink another coffee.
Sorry you're sufferin' through the day Dean...

gotta take the good with the bad I guess. ha.

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Dont have email yet could someone post the link please, might have to do that if Lori will allow me.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/sale/cigars-sale/

Or:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/tatuaje+black+corona+gorda+cigars/item+41873
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Dont have email yet could someone post the link please, might have to do that if Lori will allow me.

Not a special email, just an announcement. Here's a link though...

http://www.famous-smoke.com/search.cfm?kw=Tatuaje+Black

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Dont have email yet could someone post the link please, might have to do that if Lori will allow me.

Not a special email, just an announcement. Here's a link though...

http://www.famous-smoke.com/search.cfm?kw=Tatuaje+Black
Thanks
Logged

jswaykos

Just got a Famous Clearance email, some good stuff there but the kicker is Tat Black CG Jars on sale and after catsrule $121.97 shipped

Wow, crazy how cheap those can be had. Morning, Scott.
Dont have email yet could someone post the link please, might have to do that if Lori will allow me.
http://www.famous-smoke.com/sale/cigars-sale/

Or you can just search for the Tat Blacks on their main page.
Logged

dwgbryant

I got to hunt me down some 000's before Dean's Bash.  Never had one before.   Hey Shaun, get your buddy Tim to make us a nice special on 5'rs OOO"s for Dean'o's
All on sale at Famous:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/brand/omar+ortez+originals+cigars
If you can open the site...
She is good to go now boys!  Lori must be on break...GO GO GO!

I don't like the new checkout/cart system... I think it was all her idea to fuck us all up. Bitch!

...And a good mornin' to ya, 4Star. Way to go on that paper. You can write. Big Fuckin Deal!
No shit right! Trying to pick my thesis topic...this is gonna be a bitch.
Whatever the fuk you do don't write about football!  You are pretty good at bantering might write a thesis on that and how it can destroy office productivity leading to a retiree trailer park in Florida someday.
The word football will NOT be in my thesis :)  Thesis: How to be like Dean

Lesson #1: avoid deadbeats at all cost.

Lesson #2: do not get married more than once ....... or twice ....... or three times.

Lesson #3: stay away from Nut Jobs.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

heading to a meeting myself.

Meeting? What, are all 3 of the residents having a vote to decide to keep or pitch the foosball table?

Just start doing things the way you want, Dean. You and the landlady will rule like royalty... Mornin'

AA meeting ........ that I'm not going to make, running WAY behind.
if the landlady played her cards right I could be had.

Damn. Seems pretty early for an AA meeting. Are they making sure folks aren't waiting outsided the bars before they open?

as for the landlady, I don't think you should have a problem. You see her with anyone else... not her kid(s)?

always drunks looking to get a drink all times of the day, so they have meetings at 7am, noon, and 8pm. midnight sometimes too.

landlady is married, no kids that I know of.

Married... I guess that explains why you aren't sleeping over yet.

Tat Lancero Sampler looks interesting too.

Tat Lancero Sampler looks interesting too.
Indeed, good price
[...]

after I gave her that big sweaty hug the other day to feel her tits against my chest, she returned the favor yesterday while I was sitting down and got a bust in the mouth.

[...]

You got to bust in her mouth after just a hug? That must've been some hug!