Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
I've been messaging him the past few days, says he's just taking a break.
Tony will have to replace his stars with redfish to coax him back.
Shit, I just gave him new stars. His last post said that I went too far, even for this place. So I'm assuming he was offended.

Morning all.  It was barely nice enough last ngiht to have a L'Atelier Seleccion Speciale corona, but I managed
Good morning, Dalek. Does the Mrs join you for a cigar?

It's Somerville Eve!
I need to improve or my Somerville night is in jeopardy, got hit with a bad cold. Hoping yesterday was the worst of it but not exactly in good smoking shape >:(
You're just freaking out like I am because I don't have anything good to share.

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
I've been messaging him the past few days, says he's just taking a break.
Tony will have to replace his stars with redfish to coax him back.
Shit, I just gave him new stars. His last post said that I went too far, even for this place. So I'm assuming he was offended.
CB's fault.

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
I've been messaging him the past few days, says he's just taking a break.
Tony will have to replace his stars with redfish to coax him back.
Shit, I just gave him new stars. His last post said that I went too far, even for this place. So I'm assuming he was offended.
CB's fault.
Naturally.

It's Somerville Eve!
I need to improve or my Somerville night is in jeopardy, got hit with a bad cold. Hoping yesterday was the worst of it but not exactly in good smoking shape >:(
I think Charlie is out too. Got a text from him early this morning saying he was ill. I plan to give him a call but I'm fairly certain he is out.

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
He's definitely gone, why? I didn't catch the why
Tony's fault.

It's Somerville Eve!
I need to improve or my Somerville night is in jeopardy, got hit with a bad cold. Hoping yesterday was the worst of it but not exactly in good smoking shape >:(
You're just freaking out like I am because I don't have anything good to share.
   :-\   >:(

It's Somerville Eve!   :P
I need to improve or my Somerville night is in jeopardy, got hit with a bad cold. Hoping yesterday was the worst of it but not exactly in good smoking shape >:(
And Fishy can just come and drink his medicine and not smoke as necessary.
There's no crying...or sick days in herfing!

It's Somerville Eve!   :P
I need to improve or my Somerville night is in jeopardy, got hit with a bad cold. Hoping yesterday was the worst of it but not exactly in good smoking shape >:(
And Fishy can just come and drink his medicine and not smoke as necessary.
There's no crying...or sick days in herfing!
And he has a box to pick up and pay for.

CI 404 has been corrected....
....they should probably put it back.

I see CI is offering a brand new 5  Vegas as a screw up out of the gate.... ::)
Since when do the bands affect the taste of the cigar to have a discount closeout?
Wonder how many months it will take to clear this inventory?
Stinko Vegas, it could be a while...
Good morning boys.

Illusione Day at SBC.

Today Only ILLUSIONE Special!
Today we have two specials on Illusione plus don't forget you get another 5% back in reward points!

CODE: ILL = 20% off Illusione plus 5% back in reward points!

CODE: ILL200 = 30% off Illusione on orders $200+ plus 5% back in reward points!

Morning Mr. Flip.

TexSCDave will like this. Danica and Ricky split after 5 years. Must be tired of rear ending each other.
Speaking of SCDave, has he retired from the banter, too?  That's two Daves down.  The dynasty is over.
I've been messaging him the past few days, says he's just taking a break.
Tony will have to replace his stars with redfish to coax him back.
Shit, I just gave him new stars. His last post said that I went too far, even for this place. So I'm assuming he was offended.
CB's fault.
Hardly…
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6