CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: 12/14/2017  (Read 6703 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/14/2017
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2017, 10:08:26 AM »

Safe to say that I've offended SCTex the other day when I joked about his friend hitting his wife with the car?
Who knows... :-
Maybe he's just giving everyone else a chance to catch up?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2017, 10:16:29 AM »

Good news!  Stormy the Cow has been recaptured in Center City Philadelphia.

http://6abc.com/traffic/cow-corralled-in-parking-garage-i-95-after-escaping-philly-church/2779857/

Dalek

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2017, 10:17:04 AM »

Morning All.  And I know the hell that is paying for education.  Makes me wonder why the hell I thought going back was a good idea
Good morning, Kirpal. Since this is technically a cigar forum, I have to ask... Have you smoked anything new lately?

Last thing I had was a Room 101 Namakubi papi chulo a few days back.  Too damn cold for anything longer.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2017, 10:17:17 AM »

Safe to say that I've offended SCTex the other day when I joked about his friend hitting his wife with the car?
Who knows... :-
Maybe he's just giving everyone else a chance to catch up?
Either that or just prefers to do a facebook chat with OhioDave.... :-X

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2017, 10:18:14 AM »

Morning All.  And I know the hell that is paying for education.  Makes me wonder why the hell I thought going back was a good idea
Good morning, Kirpal. Since this is technically a cigar forum, I have to ask... Have you smoked anything new lately?

Last thing I had was a Room 101 Namakubi papi chulo a few days back.  Too damn cold for anything longer.
Should warm up to 50 or so by Sunday.  Besides, aren't there a number of nice lounges around?

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2017, 10:26:29 AM »

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
57 sunny degrees.
we seem to be losing our Daves.

sfish

« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2017, 10:32:24 AM »

Not sure, we all walk the tightrope at times in an effort to make a joke, nobody is looking to offend.

Has LTG gone the same route though? I never got the explanation for his disappearance

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2017, 10:36:19 AM »

I hear ya. I'm hoping to sneak one in this evening after our holiday party. If I ply myself with enough bourbon, size shouldn't be an issue...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2017, 10:39:05 AM »

Not sure, we all walk the tightrope at times in an effort to make a joke, nobody is looking to offend.

Has LTG gone the same route though? I never got the explanation for his disappearance
Dunno about either of 'em. I think LTG just said it was no longer fun. But I do know that the motto here has always been GFY. Especially since my joke happened to land on a Tuesday.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2017, 10:39:27 AM »

I hear ya. I'm hoping to sneak one in this evening after our holiday party. If I ply myself with enough bourbon, size shouldn't be an issue...
TWSS for sure!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2017, 10:39:48 AM »

he's got a thicker skin than that. he can take it just as well as he dishes it out.

sfish

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2017, 10:42:28 AM »

Dunno about either of 'em. I think LTG just said it was no longer fun. But I do know that the motto here has always been GFY. Especially since my joke happened to land on a Tuesday.
I think he's way more politically charged than we think, Andy is friends with him on FB

Dalek

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2017, 10:50:48 AM »

Should warm up to 50 or so by Sunday.  Besides, aren't there a number of nice lounges around?

There are, but I'm still trying to get my head back together after being in grad school hell for so long.  Plus the guy who own the closest lounge to me pissed me off something awful, so I don't go there anymore.

Perhaps it's time to find another.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2017, 10:53:51 AM »

There are, but I'm still trying to get my head back together after being in grad school hell for so long.  Plus the guy who own the closest lounge to me pissed me off something awful, so I don't go there anymore.

how do you get pissed off in a cigar lounge?

sfish

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2017, 10:58:08 AM »

What did he do, ask you cello on or cello off?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7