Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.
Not too long, they start up the second week of January, so three weeks.
He's done now except for a seminar next semester and working.  May graduation.
Three weeks is LONG to me.  And graduation?  No more checks down the higher education rabbit hole?
Last payment going in today.  He is officially off the tit.

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.
Not too long, they start up the second week of January, so three weeks.
He's done now except for a seminar next semester and working.  May graduation.
Three weeks is LONG to me.  And graduation?  No more checks down the higher education rabbit hole?
Wait a minute! Rabbit hole? I thought those investments in our kids' education paid back exponentially. Otherwise, why would I have had four?!?

Disney acquiring 21st Century Fox, but will spin off Fox News and Broadcasting.  How big can they get?

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.
Not too long, they start up the second week of January, so three weeks.
He's done now except for a seminar next semester and working.  May graduation.
Three weeks is LONG to me.  And graduation?  No more checks down the higher education rabbit hole?
Wait a minute! Rabbit hole? I thought those investments in our kids' education paid back exponentially. Otherwise, why would I have had four?!?
Keep dreaming Tony, Keep dreaming!   ::)

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.
Not too long, they start up the second week of January, so three weeks.
He's done now except for a seminar next semester and working.  May graduation.
Three weeks is LONG to me.  And graduation?  No more checks down the higher education rabbit hole?
Last payment going in today.  He is officially off the tit.
Just like his old man!

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.
Not too long, they start up the second week of January, so three weeks.
He's done now except for a seminar next semester and working.  May graduation.
Three weeks is LONG to me.  And graduation?  No more checks down the higher education rabbit hole?
Wait a minute! Rabbit hole? I thought those investments in our kids' education paid back exponentially. Otherwise, why would I have had four?!?
Keep dreaming Tony, Keep dreaming!   ::)
Oh, and you have just begun paying.

#2 boy on the road back from college.  Will be good to have him home.
Sounds like he'll have a nice long Christmas break.
Not too long, they start up the second week of January, so three weeks.
He's done now except for a seminar next semester and working.  May graduation.
Three weeks is LONG to me.  And graduation?  No more checks down the higher education rabbit hole?
Last payment going in today.  He is officially off the tit.
Just like his old man!
Well yea.....
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Morning All.  And I know the hell that is paying for education.  Makes me wonder why the hell I thought going back was a good idea

Morning All.  And I know the hell that is paying for education.  Makes me wonder why the hell I thought going back was a good idea
Good morning, Kirpal. Since this is technically a cigar forum, I have to ask... Have you smoked anything new lately?

Good morning boys, a little snow makes for a fun morning all around
I'm assuming no bike riding was involved?
No bike riding today, too blustery

Good morning boys, a little snow makes for a fun morning all around
I'm assuming no bike riding was involved?
No bike riding today, too blustery
You or the weather?

Morning Dalek.

Safe to say that I've offended SCTex the other day when I joked about his friend hitting his wife with the car?

Apparently God still hasn't told Judge Moore to concede the Alabama election.... ::)

Safe to say that I've offended SCTex the other day when I joked about his friend hitting his wife with the car?
Who knows... :-\
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7