Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

From Small Batch Cigars for you today:

Today Only
Today we have some big savings on the brands listed below. Plus don't forget you get 5% back in reward points!

CODE: MONDAY = 30% off categories list below.

ALL OUT KINGS
CASA MAGNA
QUESADA
REGIUS
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Good morning, reprobates!  I have finally escaped the hell that is a Masters program, and am about ready to live my life again.  Too bad the weather is too f'ing S**tty to smoke a cigar.

SBC also has The T in stock at premium price, but the following is a nice sampler to consider:

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/the-t-cigar-sampler-by-caldwell-aj-booth

Good morning, reprobates!  I have finally escaped the hell that is a Masters program, and am about ready to live my life again.  Too bad the weather is too f'ing S**tty to smoke a cigar.
Look who the cat drug in.  Good to see you Dalek, how's married life?

Good morning, reprobates!  I have finally escaped the hell that is a Masters program, and am about ready to live my life again.  Too bad the weather is too f'ing S**tty to smoke a cigar.
Holy Crap, Kirpal in the house!  Morning, sir.

SBC also has The T in stock at premium price, but the following is a nice sampler to consider:

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/the-t-cigar-sampler-by-caldwell-aj-booth
Page has a decent deal on V's if you're in the market for a box.
https://www.cigarpage.com/oliva-v-melanio-box-bedlam-totally-righteous.html

Good morning, reprobates!  I have finally escaped the hell that is a Masters program, and am about ready to live my life again.  Too bad the weather is too f'ing S**tty to smoke a cigar.
Wow, looked what the cat dragged in. How goes it, Kirpal? Do you still smoke cigars?

SBC also has The T in stock at premium price, but the following is a nice sampler to consider:

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/the-t-cigar-sampler-by-caldwell-aj-booth
That is pretty nice even  at that price

Holts doing a Secret Santa Super Sale, looks a lot like their clearance list.   Most EPC great deals are gone, some others aren't that great.

SBC also has The T in stock at premium price, but the following is a nice sampler to consider:

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/the-t-cigar-sampler-by-caldwell-aj-booth
Page has a decent deal on V's if you're in the market for a box.
https://www.cigarpage.com/oliva-v-melanio-box-bedlam-totally-righteous.html
Still have a bunch that I don't smoke anymore. Gonna have to light one up and see if they've improved. Can always give them away at the upcoming herf.

Good morning, reprobates!  I have finally escaped the hell that is a Masters program, and am about ready to live my life again.  Too bad the weather is too f'ing S**tty to smoke a cigar.
Oh my God, look what the cat drug in...
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Good morning, reprobates!  I have finally escaped the hell that is a Masters program, and am about ready to live my life again.  Too bad the weather is too f'ing S**tty to smoke a cigar.
Look who the cat drug in.  Good to see you Dalek, how's married life?

Going well overall.  She's a good one.
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Good morning, reprobates!  I have finally escaped the hell that is a Masters program, and am about ready to live my life again.  Too bad the weather is too f'ing S**tty to smoke a cigar.
Holy Crap, Kirpal in the house!  Morning, sir.

Morning
Logged

Dalek

  • Newbie Status

Good morning, reprobates!  I have finally escaped the hell that is a Masters program, and am about ready to live my life again.  Too bad the weather is too f'ing S**tty to smoke a cigar.
Wow, looked what the cat dragged in. How goes it, Kirpal? Do you still smoke cigars?

Not as often as I'd like, but yes.  Just wish the weather was better.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Thinking about a Cain Maduro for lunch.  catch up with you all after.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9