Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

bacon and eggs going.
Buttermilk pancakes with walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, a bit of flax seed for body, and ham on the side here.  Time to get on with the days chores.

got a little shop lifting to do.

bacon and eggs going.
Buttermilk pancakes with walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, a bit of flax seed for body, and ham on the side here.  Time to get on with the days chores.
Lord, that should hold you to lunch! ;D

Morning Dean, Tony,  2to4inchDave, and MomentousMilestoneDave.  Deaf and blind old dog fell in the pool this morning.  16 years old, he's otherwise in pretty good shape.
You should have named him Tommy.

bacon and eggs going.
Buttermilk pancakes with walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, a bit of flax seed for body, and ham on the side here.  Time to get on with the days chores.
Still haven't had anything today. Guess if I have to count on others, I'll starve to death.

Morning Slackers, Happy 6th Saturday!
Slacker is right! I plan to do nothing today. But I'm sure it won't work out quite that way. At least for now, there is no shoveling to do.

Good morning, Dave.
Isn't that the way Dean starts most days?
Ain't that the truth. I've been running around doing chores all morning and I'm not done yet.

bacon and eggs going.
Buttermilk pancakes with walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, a bit of flax seed for body, and ham on the side here.  Time to get on with the days chores.
Still haven't had anything today. Guess if I have to count on others, I'll starve to death.
Went with a Chick-fil-A salad. Also stole some nuggets and fries from the kids. Hit the spot. May be time for a nap. My back is killing me.

Not looking forward to shoveling later. Snow is coming down at a fast clip.

bacon and eggs going.
Buttermilk pancakes with walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, a bit of flax seed for body, and ham on the side here.  Time to get on with the days chores.
Still haven't had anything today. Guess if I have to count on others, I'll starve to death.
Went with a Chick-fil-A salad. Also stole some nuggets and fries from the kids. Hit the spot. May be time for a nap. My back is killing me.

Not looking forward to shoveling later. Snow is coming down at a fast clip.
A Salad in a snow storm just does not sound right!  I had a cup of hot homemade vegetable soup and a few leftover smoked wings.

Perhaps the warden will cover the shoveling for you since your back hurts. ;D

Looks like CG's ND State Bisons are going to win another FCS Championship.

Edit:  that was a quarterfinal game

bacon and eggs going.
Buttermilk pancakes with walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, a bit of flax seed for body, and ham on the side here.  Time to get on with the days chores.
Still haven't had anything today. Guess if I have to count on others, I'll starve to death.
Went with a Chick-fil-A salad. Also stole some nuggets and fries from the kids. Hit the spot. May be time for a nap. My back is killing me.

Not looking forward to shoveling later. Snow is coming down at a fast clip.
A Salad in a snow storm just does not sound right!  I had a cup of hot homemade vegetable soup and a few leftover smoked wings.

Perhaps the warden will cover the shoveling for you since your back hurts. ;D
Yeah, perhaps I'll sprout wings and fly away to a warmer place.

wow, will you look at the snow in the Army/Navy game?

bacon and eggs going.
Buttermilk pancakes with walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, a bit of flax seed for body, and ham on the side here.  Time to get on with the days chores.
Still haven't had anything today. Guess if I have to count on others, I'll starve to death.
Went with a Chick-fil-A salad. Also stole some nuggets and fries from the kids. Hit the spot. May be time for a nap. My back is killing me.

Not looking forward to shoveling later. Snow is coming down at a fast clip.
A Salad in a snow storm just does not sound right!  I had a cup of hot homemade vegetable soup and a few leftover smoked wings.

Perhaps the warden will cover the shoveling for you since your back hurts. ;D

his back wouldn't hurt so much if he didn't carry his family all the time.

bacon and eggs going.
Buttermilk pancakes with walnuts, chocolate chips, blueberries, a bit of flax seed for body, and ham on the side here.  Time to get on with the days chores.
Still haven't had anything today. Guess if I have to count on others, I'll starve to death.
Went with a Chick-fil-A salad. Also stole some nuggets and fries from the kids. Hit the spot. May be time for a nap. My back is killing me.

Not looking forward to shoveling later. Snow is coming down at a fast clip.
A Salad in a snow storm just does not sound right!  I had a cup of hot homemade vegetable soup and a few leftover smoked wings.

Perhaps the warden will cover the shoveling for you since your back hurts. ;D
Yeah, perhaps I'll sprout wings and fly away to a warmer place.
Snowing like a sun beach in Philly at the Army-Navy game.

wow, will you look at the snow in the Army/Navy game?
Coming down isn't it!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7