CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: 9/22/2014  (Read 52213 times)

Threebean

Re: 9/22/2014
« Reply #345 on: September 22, 2014, 09:24:20 PM »

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!
How about I do both.  GFM and join the e-herf on the 10th. While multitasking is not my strong suit, I think I can pull it off.

dwgbryant

« Reply #346 on: September 22, 2014, 09:27:10 PM »

Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.

fixed it.

dwgbryant

« Reply #347 on: September 22, 2014, 09:28:30 PM »

????????

something the matter Mike?

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #348 on: September 22, 2014, 09:33:07 PM »

????????

Ran out of anal lube

Threebean

« Reply #349 on: September 22, 2014, 09:35:46 PM »

????????

He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #350 on: September 22, 2014, 09:53:01 PM »

????????

He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #351 on: September 22, 2014, 09:54:48 PM »

no OOOs, Mikey? Pm me your address and I'll send you a couple so you can join in.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #352 on: September 22, 2014, 10:01:29 PM »

OOO Size is not important herd.... sounds right to me.

dwgbryant

« Reply #353 on: September 22, 2014, 10:02:02 PM »

????????

you'd think that after all these years he'd be use to it.

Threebean

« Reply #354 on: September 22, 2014, 10:09:27 PM »

????????

You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #355 on: September 22, 2014, 10:18:11 PM »

????????

You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.

dwgbryant

« Reply #356 on: September 22, 2014, 10:22:05 PM »

????????

I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.

personal experience Tony?

Threebean

« Reply #357 on: September 22, 2014, 10:30:54 PM »

????????

Rookie mistake. When you're a journeyman like CB you'll have learned how to avoid that problem.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #358 on: September 22, 2014, 10:32:54 PM »

????????

personal experience Tony?
Absolutely.  Still married after 16 years.  It's no wonder.

dwgbryant

« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2014, 10:33:21 PM »

cigar out, time for sleep.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25