Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!
How about I do both.  GFM and join the e-herf on the 10th. While multitasking is not my strong suit, I think I can pull it off.
Logged

dwgbryant

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.

fixed it.
Logged

dwgbryant

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
Ran out of anal lube

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!
no OOOs, Mikey? Pm me your address and I'll send you a couple so you can join in.

OOO Size is not important herd.... sounds right to me.
Logged

dwgbryant

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.

you'd think that after all these years he'd be use to it.

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.
Logged

dwgbryant

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.

personal experience Tony?

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.
Rookie mistake. When you're a journeyman like CB you'll have learned how to avoid that problem.

OOO night is on the calendar !!!
Your evite on the calendar says Saturday, Oct 10th but the 10th is a Friday as marked on the calendar.
Go fuck yourself all ya'll!

????????

something the matter Mike?
He's just cranky 'cause purse holder training at Macy's started today.  You know, the Christmas shopping season is just around the corner.
Is he giving the training or going for a refresher?
You really think they'd put Mike in charge of training for such a critical task?  It's a refresher course.  He's the only pupil.  Everyone else tested out.
I know you guys are teasing but let me tell ya, you can really fuck up your shoulder if you do it incorrectly.

personal experience Tony?
Absolutely.  Still married after 16 years.  It's no wonder.
Logged

dwgbryant

cigar out, time for sleep.
Logged