Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

La Herencia Core lit and some sparkling water.

A few boats out enjoying this last day of really nice weather.

set up only took about an hour. seating for 92 at 13 tables, 6 food tables, 100 cup coffee urn. had to drop a clothing donation to a lady friend who's house burned to the ground the other night, lost everything but the clothes on her back including her dog, got stuck buying gifts for the two speakers tonight because the guy assigned forgot and not going to show, took in the noon meeting to improve my attitude, heading back to prepare to act as moderator.

set up only took about an hour. seating for 92 at 13 tables, 6 food tables, 100 cup coffee urn. had to drop a clothing donation to a lady friend who's house burned to the ground the other night, lost everything but the clothes on her back including her dog, got stuck buying gifts for the two speakers tonight because the guy assigned forgot and not going to show, took in the noon meeting to improve my attitude, heading back to prepare to act as moderator.
have a good one Deano!

La Herencia Core lit and some sparkling water.
  I like those with some Perre Ferrand Ambre, or Park X.O. cognac,, now If I can just find the time,
I think my last impulse buy cognac, "good deal" was Kelt Tour du Monde.  I have not visited the liquor cabinet for
too long,  maybe since the warden has bought those space age air purifiers, think I have a case of smoking in the
house this winter?

La Herencia Core lit and some sparkling water.
  I like those with some Perre Ferrand Ambre, or Park X.O. cognac,, now If I can just find the time,
I think my last impulse buy cognac, "good deal" was Kelt Tour du Monde.  I have not visited the liquor cabinet for
too long,  maybe since the warden has bought those space age air purifiers, think I have a case of smoking in the
house this winter?
Yeah, and that Electrolux is going to give you a blowjob too. ::)

La Herencia Core lit and some sparkling water.
  I like those with some Perre Ferrand Ambre, or Park X.O. cognac,, now If I can just find the time,
I think my last impulse buy cognac, "good deal" was Kelt Tour du Monde.  I have not visited the liquor cabinet for
too long,  maybe since the warden has bought those space age air purifiers, think I have a case of smoking in the
house this winter?
Yeah, and that Electrolux is going to give you a blowjob too. ::)
For that price they might have one of those attachments.

La Herencia Core lit and some sparkling water.
  I like those with some Perre Ferrand Ambre, or Park X.O. cognac,, now If I can just find the time,
I think my last impulse buy cognac, "good deal" was Kelt Tour du Monde.  I have not visited the liquor cabinet for
too long,  maybe since the warden has bought those space age air purifiers, think I have a case of smoking in the
house this winter?
Yeah, and that Electrolux is going to give you a blowjob too. ::)
For that price they might have one of those attachments.
Damn well should have!

The perfect Christmas gift for Tony to get the Little Lady!

Mermaid Tail Knit Crochet Blanket

La Herencia Core lit and some sparkling water.
  I like those with some Perre Ferrand Ambre, or Park X.O. cognac,, now If I can just find the time,
I think my last impulse buy cognac, "good deal" was Kelt Tour du Monde.  I have not visited the liquor cabinet for
too long,  maybe since the warden has bought those space age air purifiers, think I have a case of smoking in the
house this winter?
Yeah, and that Electrolux is going to give you a blowjob too. ::)
For that price they might have one of those attachments.
Damn well should have!

I can see the ad now. Electrolux... The vacuum for suck jobs and blow jobs.

The perfect Christmas gift for Tony to get the Little Lady!

Mermaid Tail Knit Crochet Blanket
Ironically, the Mrs makes those. She's building her own Etsy shop as we speak. Well, only if General Hospital finished.

The perfect Christmas gift for Tony to get the Little Lady!

Mermaid Tail Knit Crochet Blanket
Ironically, the Mrs makes those. She's building her own Etsy shop as we speak. Well, only if General Hospital finished.
Guess we know what Tony is giving us at the Christmas herf.   :-\

The perfect Christmas gift for Tony to get the Little Lady!

Mermaid Tail Knit Crochet Blanket
Ironically, the Mrs makes those. She's building her own Etsy shop as we speak. Well, only if General Hospital finished.
Guess we know what Tony is giving us at the Christmas herf.   :-\
LMAO

Finally found the right deal on my new LG 65" OLED tv, be here in time for the bowl games.

SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8