Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Morning, muchachos.

bad wreck my way yesterday. snowbird hauling a camper doing 35 mph in a 60 mph zone on route 19 heading south past 7 Rivers Hospital in the passing lane at the same time the Power Plant shift ended. over 15 vehicles involved. driver from Boston said he didn't see the speed limit signs or the slower vehicles in right lane signs, and said in Mass drivers can always go around. DUMBASS.
All he needed was a hat, and his left turn blinker on constantly, wouldn't that make him
a certified Florida driver?  8)

Got our work done now at Bistro 217 for some Chinese food.

Afternoon/Morning Flip and Raz

Got our work done now at Bistro 217 for some Chinese food.
don't you have all new appliances in that kitchen now?  Really Chinese food,
have you no wok, or bok choy?

Got our work done now at Bistro 217 for some Chinese food.
don't you have all new appliances in that kitchen now?  Really Chinese food,
have you no wok, or bok choy?
I always eat Chinese food out, much better!

Got our work done now at Bistro 217 for some Chinese food.
don't you have all new appliances in that kitchen now?  Really Chinese food,
have you no wok, or bok choy?
I always eat Chinese food out, much better!
You are right, I like to cook, and I can't make good Chinese food...

leftover pizza for a late lunch here as I get reports for Sunday done.

Got our work done now at Bistro 217 for some Chinese food.
don't you have all new appliances in that kitchen now?  Really Chinese food,
have you no wok, or bok choy?
I always eat Chinese food out, much better!
You are right, I like to cook, and I can't make good Chinese food...
+1

why thank you sir, did you see yesterdays photo of
the Elf on a shelf, presenting Barbie, with a dick in a box,  I posted late
yesterday afternoon?

Got our work done now at Bistro 217 for some Chinese food.
don't you have all new appliances in that kitchen now?  Really Chinese food,
have you no wok, or bok choy?
I always eat Chinese food out, much better!
You are right, I like to cook, and I can't make good Chinese food...
They can't make Italian food, so I guess you're even.

LFD Cameroon Cabinet and a Sam Adams Winter Lager while sitting in my rocking chair.

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.

I would not even post this one but as Gomer he was a great character.

Jim Nabors, who played Gomer Pyle on TV's "The Andy Griffith Show," has died at 87.

Nabors died peacefully at his home in Hawaii on Thursday with his husband, Stan Cadwallader, at his side. He was 87.
Well Golleee!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6