Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Appears as though Holts is practically giving Villager cigars away.  probably the only way they have to get rid of them.  Probably get a fine if they dumped them into the Delaware.
got a buddy Keith, who really likes the Villager Elite in a toro.  Then again he likes Gurkhas...
Hmm, i happen to like a few Gurkas myself, still not a fan of the Villagers I've tried though.  never had the Elite.  Hi Flip!
Almost bit on the Gurkha Triple Ligeros a few days back. Might be my favorite... Gurkha.
yeah, I saw them, and they had fivers of Grand Age, as well.  think I still have one triple ligero left.  haven't had a Grand Age in about 3 years.  If I could have figured how to order just them and the GA's, for that 7 five pack bundle(without a phone call), I might have....

Appears as though Holts is practically giving Villager cigars away.  probably the only way they have to get rid of them.  Probably get a fine if they dumped them into the Delaware.
got a buddy Keith, who really likes the Villager Elite in a toro.  Then again he likes Gurkhas...
Hmm, i happen to like a few Gurkas myself, still not a fan of the Villagers I've tried though.  never had the Elite.  Hi Flip!
Almost bit on the Gurkha Triple Ligeros a few days back. Might be my favorite... Gurkha.
Biting on it is probably better than smoking it

Done for the day, plumbing is all fixed up.

Appears as though Holts is practically giving Villager cigars away.  probably the only way they have to get rid of them.  Probably get a fine if they dumped them into the Delaware.
got a buddy Keith, who really likes the Villager Elite in a toro.  Then again he likes Gurkhas...
Hmm, i happen to like a few Gurkas myself, still not a fan of the Villagers I've tried though.  never had the Elite.  Hi Flip!
Almost bit on the Gurkha Triple Ligeros a few days back. Might be my favorite... Gurkha.
Biting on it is probably better than smoking it

Appears as though Holts is practically giving Villager cigars away.  probably the only way they have to get rid of them.  Probably get a fine if they dumped them into the Delaware.
got a buddy Keith, who really likes the Villager Elite in a toro.  Then again he likes Gurkhas...
What kind of people do you hang with?
At one point, you Tony & sfish....
And that is supposed to improve your status?

Appears as though Holts is practically giving Villager cigars away.  probably the only way they have to get rid of them.  Probably get a fine if they dumped them into the Delaware.
got a buddy Keith, who really likes the Villager Elite in a toro.  Then again he likes Gurkhas...
Hmm, i happen to like a few Gurkas myself, still not a fan of the Villagers I've tried though.  never had the Elite.  Hi Flip!
Almost bit on the Gurkha Triple Ligeros a few days back. Might be my favorite... Gurkha.
Biting on it is probably better than smoking it
TWSS

Heading up to my friend John's for dinner and some beverages and cigars after.  Have a good one all.

Heading up to my friend John's for dinner and some beverages and cigars after.  Have a good one all.
enjoy...

Heading up to my friend John's for dinner and some beverages and cigars after.  Have a good one all.
Enjoy the evening!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Heading up to my friend John's for dinner and some beverages and cigars after.  Have a good one all.
Later Dave, you have a good one as well
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

picking my ride home smoke and ran across a MOW Figurado.  given Friday traffic and my normal 1 hr commute turning into at least 1-1/2 hrs on a Friday, just may last the whole trip.  have a good evening and a great weekend all!

picking my ride home smoke and ran across a MOW Figurado.  given Friday traffic and my normal 1 hr commute turning into at least 1-1/2 hrs on a Friday, just may last the whole trip.  have a good evening and a great weekend all!
Should cover you for at least an hour, good smoke too.  In fact it sounds outstanding after all that Gurkha and Villager talk.

CI free shipping code ( if you spend $89 dollars or more);
This weekend, spend $89 or more, save 20.17% and have your order shipped for free. You read correctly, 20.17% and free shipping. Just spend $89 or more, and you're on your way to making it rain next to the man in red. Use code: KICKOFF. Easy-peasy.

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).
Sounded like plenty of meat to go around.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8