CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: 11/17/2017  (Read 5064 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 11/17/2017
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2017, 03:03:44 PM »

Appears as though Holts is practically giving Villager cigars away.  probably the only way they have to get rid of them.  Probably get a fine if they dumped them into the Delaware.
got a buddy Keith, who really likes the Villager Elite in a toro.  Then again he likes Gurkhas...
Hmm, i happen to like a few Gurkas myself, still not a fan of the Villagers I've tried though.  never had the Elite.  Hi Flip!
Almost bit on the Gurkha Triple Ligeros a few days back. Might be my favorite... Gurkha.
yeah, I saw them, and they had fivers of Grand Age, as well.  think I still have one triple ligero left.  haven't had a Grand Age in about 3 years.  If I could have figured how to order just them and the GA's, for that 7 five pack bundle(without a phone call), I might have....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2017, 03:07:33 PM »

Appears as though Holts is practically giving Villager cigars away.  probably the only way they have to get rid of them.  Probably get a fine if they dumped them into the Delaware.
got a buddy Keith, who really likes the Villager Elite in a toro.  Then again he likes Gurkhas...
Hmm, i happen to like a few Gurkas myself, still not a fan of the Villagers I've tried though.  never had the Elite.  Hi Flip!
Almost bit on the Gurkha Triple Ligeros a few days back. Might be my favorite... Gurkha.
Biting on it is probably better than smoking it

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2017, 03:09:51 PM »

Done for the day, plumbing is all fixed up.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2017, 03:24:22 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2017, 03:54:05 PM »

What kind of people do you hang with?
At one point, you Tony & sfish....
And that is supposed to improve your status?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2017, 03:54:36 PM »

TWSS

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2017, 03:55:52 PM »

Heading up to my friend John's for dinner and some beverages and cigars after.  Have a good one all.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2017, 04:00:39 PM »

Heading up to my friend John's for dinner and some beverages and cigars after.  Have a good one all.
enjoy...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2017, 04:20:02 PM »

Enjoy the evening!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2017, 04:22:22 PM »

Later Dave, you have a good one as well

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2017, 04:25:05 PM »

picking my ride home smoke and ran across a MOW Figurado.  given Friday traffic and my normal 1 hr commute turning into at least 1-1/2 hrs on a Friday, just may last the whole trip.  have a good evening and a great weekend all!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2017, 04:34:33 PM »

picking my ride home smoke and ran across a MOW Figurado.  given Friday traffic and my normal 1 hr commute turning into at least 1-1/2 hrs on a Friday, just may last the whole trip.  have a good evening and a great weekend all!
Should cover you for at least an hour, good smoke too.  In fact it sounds outstanding after all that Gurkha and Villager talk.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2017, 04:36:01 PM »

CI free shipping code ( if you spend $89 dollars or more);
This weekend, spend $89 or more, save 20.17% and have your order shipped for free. You read correctly, 20.17% and free shipping. Just spend $89 or more, and you're on your way to making it rain next to the man in red. Use code: KICKOFF. Easy-peasy.

Threebean

« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2017, 05:23:05 PM »

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2017, 05:26:30 PM »

Afternoon whoever is left. In the shop with a GoTF.  Great grillin' today.  A lot of sausage (TWSS).
Sounded like plenty of meat to go around.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8