Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

So how high is the market going to go?

Morning, men.  Heading home this evening. Love those Friday night flights.
Same tight connection?  TWSS?
Haha, too tight by Dave standards, 1 hr 10 min.
No margin for error there.  I'm guessing flights are out of the same terminal at least...
Connection is at BWI, and the gates couldn't be farther apart.
Interesting, and both are SW?
Yes.  BWI is their east coast hub, always very busy.

Morning, muchachos. Day three of the crud.
Good morning, CruddyRaz. Not getting any better? Have you been to a doctor?
For a cold?  Nah.  It's unpleasant, but not remotely the worst bug I've ever had.  And it isn't the flu.  So all the doctor will do is say, "Yep, you got a virus." Then he'll prescribe antibiotics I don't need, just because he can, and the insurance company will hit me for $175 because I have a high deductable.  No thanks.  This is the crud, you treat it with homemade chicken soup and Alka-Seltzer cold medicine, and I've got stocks of both. ;-)
a cup of hot tea, laced with lemon, honey, and southern comfort works too!
Substitute out that SoCo with a whiskey and I'll agree.
Either way, it will make you feel better, but it's the worst thing you can do to your throat.
TNWSS

So how high is the market going to go?
I wouldn't be surprised by 24,000 by year end.

Hopefully airport visual reporting will be good today.  Need something to charge up this sleepy banter.

got to leave early, have 4pm Dentist appointment
in NJ today.

So how high is the market going to go?
I wouldn't be surprised by 24,000 by year end.
I remember DOW 10,000 like it was yesterday.  My wife worked at the NYSE at the time and I'm pretty sure I still have a ball cap commemorating it.

So how high is the market going to go?
I wouldn't be surprised by 24,000 by year end.
Thanks, Trump!

got to leave early, have 4pm Dentist appointment
in NJ today.
Hmm, glass both half empty and half full in that statement.  Personally i wouldn't screw up an otherwise perfectly good Friday afternoon that way, but WTF do I know, I'm flying on a Friday and not getting home until almost midnight.

Hopefully airport visual reporting will be good today.  Need something to charge up this sleepy banter.
It's unseasonably warm here today, so perhaps I'll get lucky (TWHS).

long morning of running around and I got hungry. my variation of Tuscan red clam sauce and ziti.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Morning, muchachos. Day three of the crud.
Good morning, CruddyRaz. Not getting any better? Have you been to a doctor?
For a cold?  Nah.  It's unpleasant, but not remotely the worst bug I've ever had.  And it isn't the flu.  So all the doctor will do is say, "Yep, you got a virus." Then he'll prescribe antibiotics I don't need, just because he can, and the insurance company will hit me for $175 because I have a high deductable.  No thanks.  This is the crud, you treat it with homemade chicken soup and Alka-Seltzer cold medicine, and I've got stocks of both. ;-)
a cup of hot tea, laced with lemon, honey, and southern comfort works too!
Hey Flip, you forgot the shot of Tabasco sauce.

Hopefully airport visual reporting will be good today.  Need something to charge up this sleepy banter.
It's unseasonably warm here today, so perhaps I'll get lucky (TWHS).
Well, in any case, there WILL be flight attendants.  Probably not as likely to join you at the bar however.

long morning of running around and I got hungry. my variation of Tuscan red clam sauce and ziti.
Look more like mushrooms than clams....just sayin'...

long morning of running around and I got hungry. my variation of Tuscan red clam sauce and ziti.
Look more like mushrooms than clams....just sayin'...
I put mushrooms in.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8