Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan. feeling any better?
No. Worse today.  Nasty cold.  But it isn't the flu, so I won't bitch too much.  Just annoying.
Well, your typing is a lot clearer, so there's that.
Yeah, but there's snot all over the keyboard.

Morning, muchachos.
morning RazMan. feeling any better?
No. Worse today.  Nasty cold.  But it isn't the flu, so I won't bitch too much.  Just annoying.
Well, your typing is a lot clearer, so there's that.
Yeah, but there's snot all over the keyboard.
so long as it's your keyboard.

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
I concur.
Well she was not too bad but brought a husband along.  Not feeling folks and paid me full asking price in $100 bills + 2 $20's and a $10.   Having some movers pick it up next week.  Very nice folks, lady is a horse doctor.

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
Maybe when Tony migrates us to the 2.0 version, there will be a section for CB Letters or Forum where folks can share these fantasies and whatever... :o

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
I concur.
Well she was not too bad but brought a husband along.  Not feeling folks and paid me full asking price in $100 bills + 2 $20's and a $10.   Having some movers pick it up next week.  Very nice folks, lady is a horse doctor.
Where'd she graduate from UGA?

Small Batch Cigar Thursday specials:

SBC Thursday Specials!

Today only we have a Caldwell/Matilde/Emilio/P.G special! Also don't forget you get 5% based in reward points for any purchase.

CODE: THURSDAY = 20% off Caldwell/Matilde/Emilio/P.G when you spend $39.99+

CODE: THURSDAY150 = 25% off Caldwell/Matilde/Emilio/P.G when you spend $150+

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
Had I been able to respond 3+ hours ago, this would have been my post, verbatim.

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
Maybe when Tony migrates us to the 2.0 version, there will be a section for CB Letters or Forum where folks can share these fantasies and whatever... :o
That's version 3.

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
Maybe when Tony migrates us to the 2.0 version, there will be a section for CB Letters or Forum where folks can share these fantasies and whatever... :o
That's version 3.
oh? this is 2.0?

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
Maybe when Tony migrates us to the 2.0 version, there will be a section for CB Letters or Forum where folks can share these fantasies and whatever... :o
That's version 3.
oh? this is 2.0?
No...1.5  That one comes with redheads.

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
Had I been able to respond 3+ hours ago, this would have been my post, verbatim.
Great minds and whatnot.

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
Maybe when Tony migrates us to the 2.0 version, there will be a section for CB Letters or Forum where folks can share these fantasies and whatever... :o
That's version 3.
oh? this is 2.0?
No...1.5  That one comes with redheads.
I have my redheads. I ❤ my redheads, real or otherwise.

He'll just meet her out back with a pitcher of Tito's spritzer....
I am thinking maybe this lady. coming to look at the appliances is hot and would like to barter maybe.
Yeah, good luck with that, DeanDave.
Maybe when Tony migrates us to the 2.0 version, there will be a section for CB Letters or Forum where folks can share these fantasies and whatever... :o
That's version 3.
oh? this is 2.0?
No...1.5  That one comes with redheads.
I have my redheads. I ❤ my redheads, real or otherwise.
We know.

Afternoon prostitutes!

La Palina Classic of the Lancero Vitola just lit and some sparkling water.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6