Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2017, 11:03:57 AM »

There's a scorcher going on in case yuz get bored.

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2017, 01:00:01 PM »

At McClards in Hot Springs having lunch. Yummo

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2017, 01:00:33 PM »

Weather has taken a turn for the worse. Had to bust out the rain gear today.

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2017, 01:18:41 PM »

Weather has taken a turn for the worse. Had to bust out the rain gear today.
That sucks. But the food is good. I guess you can't have it all. Be safe out there.

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2017, 02:32:53 PM »

At McClards in Hot Springs having lunch. Yummo
Ribs?

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2017, 02:36:34 PM »

Just got back from the wooden boat show, had a nice time on such a beautiful day but as to the wooden boats I was rather underwhelmed!

Best thing was a 20 something hottie at the high $ furniture store saw me and invited me in for a Bloody Mary.  Real nice of her, even had Tito's vodka.

« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2017, 03:57:48 PM »

At McClards in Hot Springs having lunch. Yummo
Ribs?
Indeed.  Big ol' pork ribs.  At my sister's now in Little Rock.  A day early as the forecast is for the weather to get worse through early afternoon tomorrow.

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2017, 03:59:36 PM »

Just got back from the wooden boat show, had a nice time on such a beautiful day but as to the wooden boats I was rather underwhelmed!

Best thing was a 20 something hottie at the high $ furniture store saw me and invited me in for a Bloody Mary.  Real nice of her, even had Tito's vodka.
And you didn't end up buying a boat from her?  Winning!

« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2017, 04:06:37 PM »

Just got back from the wooden boat show, had a nice time on such a beautiful day but as to the wooden boats I was rather underwhelmed!

Best thing was a 20 something hottie at the high $ furniture store saw me and invited me in for a Bloody Mary.  Real nice of her, even had Tito's vodka.
Trying to show up Dean now?

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2017, 04:07:15 PM »

Just got back from the wooden boat show, had a nice time on such a beautiful day but as to the wooden boats I was rather underwhelmed!

Best thing was a 20 something hottie at the high $ furniture store saw me and invited me in for a Bloody Mary.  Real nice of her, even had Tito's vodka.
And you didn't end up buying a boat from her?  Winning!
Not even the little man in the boat?

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2017, 04:29:56 PM »

Just got back from the wooden boat show, had a nice time on such a beautiful day but as to the wooden boats I was rather underwhelmed!

Best thing was a 20 something hottie at the high $ furniture store saw me and invited me in for a Bloody Mary.  Real nice of her, even had Tito's vodka.
And you didn't end up buying a boat from her?  Winning!
Not even the little man in the boat?
She was selling very high end furniture but I did not buy anything, but rowing that young boat was certainly on my mind'

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2017, 04:30:53 PM »

At McClards in Hot Springs having lunch. Yummo
Ribs?
Indeed.  Big ol' pork ribs.  At my sister's now in Little Rock.  A day early as the forecast is for the weather to get worse through early afternoon tomorrow.
Yep, they have some great ribs!

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »

Just got back from the wooden boat show, had a nice time on such a beautiful day but as to the wooden boats I was rather underwhelmed!

Best thing was a 20 something hottie at the high $ furniture store saw me and invited me in for a Bloody Mary.  Real nice of her, even had Tito's vodka.
Trying to show up Dean now?
He said 20 something,  not 70 something.

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2017, 04:35:19 PM »

At McClards in Hot Springs having lunch. Yummo
Ribs?
Indeed.  Big ol' pork ribs.  At my sister's now in Little Rock.  A day early as the forecast is for the weather to get worse through early afternoon tomorrow.
Yep, they have some great ribs!
Yes, and they're so friendly. Years of success has not gone to their head.

« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2017, 04:35:58 PM »

Blanton's Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey cigar lit (gifted by the Warden) and an IceHouse beer (on sale at Publix for $6.35/12 pak).
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4