Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
Pretty sure that just reversed the red tide...nice job Tony!
I try.

Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
What, no scratch and sniff feature on Cigarbanter or was that an optional feature?

Enough of this place - I am going home and light me up a seagar!   BBL

Just saw that FSU pulled Jameis Winston from the first half of the Clemson game due to standing on a table and publically shouting "I'm going to f*ck her in her pussy".  Apparently a reference to some meme or something....
well, at least he got the right spot.
Question is what is wrong with that, did not hit her or whoop here or nothing.
Because if he's being a jackass, and they do nothing, he turns into the kind of guy in the NFL who thinks he will be able to do anything he wants and get away with it. He didn't break any laws or anything, but he was still being a jackass. I give them props for sitting him down, even if it is only for a half.
Where does it say college kids can't be jackasses?  I mean if you can't be a jackass what are we going to do with Schoolboy Yellowstar CG?????
I'm not saying he can't be, because everyone should in college at some point. But you also have to eventually learn not to be one, or else you grow up to be Biebfish.
Excellent point!

Hey MFers!
That does it you are suspended from the 1st half day of bantering tomorrow.
....or TD, FB...Very Nice!

Enough of this place - I am going home and light me up a seagar!   BBL
Roll RedTide, roll!

[...]
Shut up

Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
What, no scratch and sniff feature on Cigarbanter or was that an optional feature?
We can be thankful for a number of missing features, that is one of the m.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

heading home.   all this talk of OOO's made me snag one for the ride home.  y'all have a great evening.

Geez, who farted?
I absolutely did, while I was reading your post.  But you couldn't possibly have heard/smelt it from there?
What, no scratch and sniff feature on Cigarbanter or was that an optional feature?
We can be thankful for a number of missing features, that is one of the m.
Scratch n' Sniff dingle berries?

Enough of this place - I am going home and light me up a seagar!   BBL
Hopefully have a beer or two and a swim as well.  See you tomorrow AM Dave.

See ya later gents, have a good Hump-day!

heading home.   all this talk of OOO's made me snag one for the ride home.  y'all have a great evening.
Thought you were going with a Flor De Las Antillas?  Have a good evening, see you tomorrow.
Logged

dogdays

See ya later gents, have a good Hump-day!
Later Shaun, you too.
Logged

dogdays

Good evening guy's.