CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21

Author Topic: 9/17/2014  (Read 43135 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/17/2014
« Reply #120 on: September 17, 2014, 10:50:37 AM »

Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
Every  day except Saturday and Sunday is Monday in reality
Let me have my glass half full moment....Fridays ain't so bad, looking to the weekend, work winds down, Friday PMs are decent.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: September 17, 2014, 10:53:52 AM »

Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
Every  day except Saturday and Sunday is Monday in reality
Let me have my glass half full moment....Fridays ain't so bad, looking to the weekend, work winds down, Friday PMs are decent.
I can buy into that program since I am off every-other-Friday and Telework the ones in between but was just trying to show some compassion for those less fortunate like Tony.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2014, 10:56:04 AM »

I'm sure everyone is happy that Tommy Chong wasn't voted off Dancing with the Stars...!!!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #123 on: September 17, 2014, 11:01:17 AM »

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2014, 11:04:51 AM »

Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
LMAO

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2014, 11:05:15 AM »

Wassssap BD!
And he had to embroider it himself, too.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2014, 11:06:31 AM »

tundles of Nica Rusticas on the Mash if anyone has a credit card begging for use.  Also got that Wingman Tat/Kristof on there that i mentioned earlier.  Got one of those in the cart while I think about it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2014, 11:07:36 AM »

Wassssap BD!
That is right up there with yo momma making you go get your own switch - before it was against the law of course.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2014, 11:07:41 AM »

Wassssap BD!
No apron, but what's odd is, "she always makes sure I have a clean dish towel...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2014, 11:08:28 AM »

Wassssap BD!
Tony, comin out swingin...it's still Tuesday on the east coast!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2014, 11:11:17 AM »

Wassssap BD!
I'm just jealous because I had to iron on my letters.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2014, 11:32:41 AM »

Wassssap BD!
I have no idea how to embroider, but I did learn how to sew a little in the Army.  Sewing on patches, strips, and name tags.  So one time when we were naturally low on cash,  we were talking about how expensive lingerie was.  Then we got the idea to go to GoodWill, buy some cheap clothes for my wife and convert them into lingerie.  We bought some cheap jeans for my wife, and I cut them off, and I sewed some lace on the legs, sort of making them Daisy Duke Shorts.  I think the total cost was about $3.00.  They turned out rather nice.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2014, 11:34:13 AM »

Wassssap BD!
I have no idea how to embroider, but I did learn how to sew a little in the Army.  Sewing on patches, strips, and name tags.  So one time when we were naturally low on cash,  we were talking about how expensive lingerie was.  Then we got the idea to go to GoodWill, buy some cheap clothes for my wife and convert them into lingerie.  We bought some cheap jeans for my wife, and I cut them off, and I sewed some lace on the legs, sort of making them Daisy Duke Shorts.  I think the total cost was about $3.00.  They turned out rather nice.
Just so the warden was happy I guess.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2014, 11:39:25 AM »

Looking to be a slow banter day.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2014, 11:41:36 AM »

Wassssap BD!
I would have saved the $3 and the aggravation and settled for naked.  Probably just me though.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 21