Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
Every  day except Saturday and Sunday is Monday in reality
Let me have my glass half full moment....Fridays ain't so bad, looking to the weekend, work winds down, Friday PMs are decent.

Shit, is it still Monday?  Sheesh on the workaference.
Every  day except Saturday and Sunday is Monday in reality
Let me have my glass half full moment....Fridays ain't so bad, looking to the weekend, work winds down, Friday PMs are decent.
I can buy into that program since I am off every-other-Friday and Telework the ones in between but was just trying to show some compassion for those less fortunate like Tony.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm sure everyone is happy that Tommy Chong wasn't voted off Dancing with the Stars...!!!

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
LMAO

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.

tundles of Nica Rusticas on the Mash if anyone has a credit card begging for use.  Also got that Wingman Tat/Kristof on there that i mentioned earlier.  Got one of those in the cart while I think about it.

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
That is right up there with yo momma making you go get your own switch - before it was against the law of course.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
No apron, but what's odd is, "she always makes sure I have a clean dish towel...

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
Tony, comin out swingin...it's still Tuesday on the east coast!

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
I'm just jealous because I had to iron on my letters.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning Mouseketeers.....
Wassssap BD!
Hello Shaun, TR, and Tony...  I'm just finishing up the breakfast dishes...  Normally my wife never knows what she wants to eat, but boy was I lucky.  She knew exactly what she wanted.  Fried potatoes with cheese and sour cream, eggs over easy, toast and orange juice.  There nothing like getting up at 8 a.m. to peal potatoes...
Does she give you an apron with "My Bitch" embroidered on it, for you to wear?
And he had to embroider it himself, too.
I'm just jealous because I had to iron on my letters.
I have no idea how to embroider, but I did learn how to sew a little in the Army.  Sewing on patches, strips, and name tags.  So one time when we were naturally low on cash,  we were talking about how expensive lingerie was.  Then we got the idea to go to GoodWill, buy some cheap clothes for my wife and convert them into lingerie.  We bought some cheap jeans for my wife, and I cut them off, and I sewed some lace on the legs, sort of making them Daisy Duke Shorts.  I think the total cost was about $3.00.  They turned out rather nice.

[...]
Just so the warden was happy I guess.

Looking to be a slow banter day.

[...]
I would have saved the $3 and the aggravation and settled for naked.  Probably just me though.