CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: 10/19/2017  (Read 6499 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 10/19/2017
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2017, 02:58:15 PM »

Ave Maria Immaculata Toro

5/$24.99
Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown Torpedo

10/$25.00
La Palina Red Label Toro

5/$19.99
ACID Kuba Kuba Robusto

10/$44.99
HC Maduro 2 Belicoso
10/$29.99
CI's way of saying "GFY and farewell, have a nice day"

5 Vegas Series A Triple-A

10/$29.99
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG  Robusto
5/$24.99
Dunhill Heritage Toro
5/$25.50
Fallen Angel Perfecto
10/$34.99
CAO Dream Team Sampler
10/$29.99
Gurkha Beauty Gordo
10/$34.99
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
10/$39.99

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2017, 02:59:23 PM »

@RazMan. The gunsmith advised against swapping out the spring due the possibility of the fact the pistol may not fire. They sold her a Walther PK.380 and she was surprised how effortless it was to rack the slide.
I expect your gunsmith gave you good advice.  Reducing the spring strength makes the hammer fall with less force, perhaps not enough force to ignite a primer.  The PK380 is a good choice, and if she can effortlessly rack the slide, it's an even gooder choice. ;-)  Best get her out to spend some significant chooting time, though.  I mean, if she's going to use it on you, you want to know whether she can hit what she's aiming at.
I mentioned about her getting a youth .410 pump, but she carry that with her all the time and a person from her past has already trespassed on her property and left her worried. LE made a report but without evidence they can't do anything. I want her 'ready' for the next time. she definalely needs a refresher course.
You just need to avoid being tempted to stop by for strawberries and pancakes unannounced...
in other words crawling through her bedroom window at 4am is out.
That would probably be a good idea.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2017, 03:51:07 PM »

@RazMan. The gunsmith advised against swapping out the spring due the possibility of the fact the pistol may not fire. They sold her a Walther PK.380 and she was surprised how effortless it was to rack the slide.
I expect your gunsmith gave you good advice.  Reducing the spring strength makes the hammer fall with less force, perhaps not enough force to ignite a primer.  The PK380 is a good choice, and if she can effortlessly rack the slide, it's an even gooder choice. ;-)  Best get her out to spend some significant chooting time, though.  I mean, if she's going to use it on you, you want to know whether she can hit what she's aiming at.
I mentioned about her getting a youth .410 pump, but she carry that with her all the time and a person from her past has already trespassed on her property and left her worried. LE made a report but without evidence they can't do anything. I want her 'ready' for the next time. she definalely needs a refresher course.
You just need to avoid being tempted to stop by for strawberries and pancakes unannounced...
I wouldn't shoot her for crawling in my window.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2017, 03:52:53 PM »

Anyone crawling in my window at 4am better be female, beautiful, naked, and  carrying beer and a sammich. Otherwise I fire.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2017, 03:58:30 PM »

Anyone crawling in my window at 4am better be female, beautiful, naked, and  carrying beer and a sammich. Otherwise I fire.
she doesn't need beer, sandwich, or be beautiful. Female is a definite,

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2017, 04:42:26 PM »

And she better let me know ahead of time because by the time I realized all of that, likely toooo late!  And I don't keep no .410 youth gun by the bed either.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2017, 04:44:21 PM »

Something everybody used to smoke around here but have not heard mention of in quite a while, CyB Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water with a splash of Tito's.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2017, 05:13:47 PM »

SHEESH, tits in the window lull?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2017, 05:24:06 PM »

Something everybody used to smoke around here but have not heard mention of in quite a while, CyB Lonsdale lit and some sparkling water with a splash of Tito's.
Well done. I have an AJF Last Call maduro on deck but it may not happen. Traffic in the tunnel is a nightmare and I'll likely be late for class.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2017, 05:29:23 PM »

Well done. I have an AJF Last Call maduro on deck but it may not happen. Traffic in the tunnel is a nightmare and I'll likely be late for class.
Hell of a mess you got yourself in there Mayor.

CyB is excellent

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2017, 06:19:05 PM »

Still working through my stock of CyB.  Gonna be sad when they're gone.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2017, 06:19:38 PM »

That would be good cause for a lull.

Working.  Sort of.  Editing documents.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2017, 06:33:23 PM »

That would be good cause for a lull.

Working.  Sort of.  Editing documents.
Evening Raz

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2017, 06:34:43 PM »

Still working through my stock of CyB.  Gonna be sad when they're gone.
First one I have smoked in a while but I bought pretty heavy in the +/- $2 closeouts, and glad of it.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2017, 06:37:02 PM »

Sink arrived today (was not expecting it until Monday) and we delivered it to the granite folks, progress!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9