ss2

  • Summertime!!

BTW, yesterday, I did smoke a PDR Reserva Limitada and while not a huge PDR fan, these are pretty good.  has a spicy taste that stays with the whole smoke, but there are some subtle underlying changes that were also tasty!  got 2 definite sweet/spicy changes while still keeping the overall spicy flavor.
Did you pick up any spice?
Nah, it was pretty bland...

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
You didn't think Chip and I were able to catch all the changes live.
You both do a great job just trying to take a little load off of you.  Chip works hard enough at his real job and who knows some day you might too then what the hell are we going to do?

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
Yeah I have used it for a long time but would be better if Tony the Donut Hole would do the simple things we ask for as we are only trying to make his banter more profitable.
....more profitable???
Well shit all he has to make is one fuk'n  penney and it is more profitable so GFY.

Hey Tony, when you don't have anything to do it would be really nice to have the Jam Offerings just pop up on the Banter as soon as they refresh on the site.  That way Chip and Dave would have less work to do all night and day and we would not have to be going back and forth thus able to have more time enjoying your high profit banter.
Not gonna happen.

Open a new tab and go to this link:  http://www.todaysdod.com/jam/

You should see the current deal in the tab, don't even have to switch over to it.
this is a cool site .
You didn't think Chip and I were able to catch all the changes live.
You both do a great job just trying to take a little load off of you.  Chip works hard enough at his real job and who knows some day you might too then what the hell are we going to do?
I figured Bieber to be the one who helps others with their loads, didn't expect that from you Tex!

Great job Dave and Chip, I really appreciate the up to date and accurate information!

Nobody likes a suckup, especially after they are sore and grovelling after a gang bang...

[...]

He's like a cornered animal now, taking swipes at anyone within reach...wreaks of desperation!

Pulled Chicken Tacos for lunch.

Great job Dave and Chip, I really appreciate the up to date and accurate information!

Nobody likes a suckup, especially after they are sore and grovelling after a gang bang...
Wait, when the fuck did I get laid?

[...]

Better than the smell of Tony's load on my chest!

[...]

You're only digging the fagela hole deeper and deeper!

To change the subject from something so thoughtless and gross (not to speak of impossible) as CG getting laid you NFL Fans better start looking for some new entertainment because the MF'rs are on the high speed rail to self destruction.  IMHO

To change the subject from something so thoughtless and gross (not to speak of impossible) as CG getting laid you NFL Fans better start looking for some new entertainment because the MF'rs are on the high speed rail to self destruction.  IMHO
Like college better anyway.

[...]

I guess I wouldn't know anything about that hole...care to share? ;)

To change the subject from something so thoughtless and gross (not to speak of impossible) as CG getting laid you NFL Fans better start looking for some new entertainment because the MF'rs are on the high speed rail to self destruction.  IMHO
Like college better anyway.
It's like MMA, WWF, and the NFL had a new child together...I like it!  Except it's on and off the field

To change the subject from something so thoughtless and gross (not to speak of impossible) as CG getting laid you NFL Fans better start looking for some new entertainment because the MF'rs are on the high speed rail to self destruction.  IMHO
Like college better anyway.
+1