CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 10/2/2017  (Read 5587 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 10/2/2017
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2017, 04:36:38 PM »

Diesel Hair of the Dog Perfecto cut and ready, apparently they don't sell the Hair of the Dog anymore.
really, I always thought it was a decent smoke.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2017, 04:37:54 PM »

Diesel Hair of the Dog Perfecto cut and ready, apparently they don't sell the Hair of the Dog anymore.
really, I always thought it was a decent smoke.
One of the really good diesels but I could not find any listed at several sites

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2017, 04:38:52 PM »

@ Dean, thought you might find this interesting.  Pretty cool find!

https://www.skifflife.com/2953035/skiff-olde-school-style/

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2017, 04:40:22 PM »

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty's condition is unknown but was critical from the moment he was found.

Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.
Update:

REPORT: Tom Petty taken off life support after cardiac arrest
that's a Heartbreaker.
Oh damn... way too soon. Petty is my favorite Floridian.
He's not dead...at least not yet. Removing him from life support appears to be an upgrade, at least from what I can find.
He is now.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2017, 04:47:07 PM »

Golf course has been pretty busy on this perfect weather day for golfing.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2017, 04:50:01 PM »

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.
Update:

that's a Heartbreaker.
He's not dead...at least not yet. Removing him from life support appears to be an upgrade, at least from what I can find.
He is now.
Raz better stick to preaching and stay away from doctoring.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2017, 04:52:30 PM »

mushroom and pepperjack cheese burgers for dinner. tired of soup.
Smoked pulled pork (bought that did not cook it myself), baked beans and potatoes here tonight.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2017, 04:54:14 PM »

@ Dean, thought you might find this interesting.  Pretty cool find!

https://www.skifflife.com/2953035/skiff-olde-school-style/
pretty neat. thanks.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2017, 05:01:05 PM »

Man, talk about a job!  There is a young man with a golf cart and a heavy duty weed eater going along this golf course weed eating every damn sprinkler head.  There must be 50 of them on just this one damn hole.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2017, 05:20:50 PM »

Update:

that's a Heartbreaker.
He is now.
GFY. Did either of you read back? I revised the moment word came through that he was gone. Sheesh.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2017, 05:28:27 PM »

Update:

that's a Heartbreaker.
He is now.
GFY. Did either of you read back? I revised the moment word came through that he was gone. Sheesh.
lay on the hands Raz.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2017, 05:30:07 PM »

Update:

that's a Heartbreaker.
He is now.
You certainly did correct it immediately upon the news update (and I did see that at the time) but your medical prognosis was totally incorrect GFY!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2017, 05:30:40 PM »

Update:

that's a Heartbreaker.
He is now.
lay on the hands Raz.
You maybe but NOT ME, last thing I want to do is fall in a Fuk'n concrete ditch :o

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2017, 05:32:31 PM »

Update:

that's a Heartbreaker.
He is now.
You certainly did correct it immediately upon the news update (and I did see that at the time) but your medical prognosis was totally incorrect GFY!
Yeah, I never claimed to be a doctor.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2017, 05:33:01 PM »

Update:

that's a Heartbreaker.
He is now.
lay on the hands Raz.
He's the wrong gender.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7