Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2017, 04:36:38 PM »

Diesel Hair of the Dog Perfecto cut and ready, apparently they don't sell the Hair of the Dog anymore.
really, I always thought it was a decent smoke.

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2017, 04:37:54 PM »

Diesel Hair of the Dog Perfecto cut and ready, apparently they don't sell the Hair of the Dog anymore.
really, I always thought it was a decent smoke.
One of the really good diesels but I could not find any listed at several sites

« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2017, 04:38:52 PM »

@ Dean, thought you might find this interesting.  Pretty cool find!

https://www.skifflife.com/2953035/skiff-olde-school-style/

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2017, 04:40:22 PM »

Tom Petty was rushed to the hospital Sunday night after he was found unconscious, not breathing and in full cardiac arrest ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

EMTs rushed to his Malibu home and were able to get a pulse. He was rushed to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital and our sources say he was put on life support.

Petty's condition is unknown but was critical from the moment he was found.

Petty, who became famous with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers in 1978 with "Breakdown," is 66.
We've been in touch with numerous people from Petty's camp and they are clearly upset but not talking.
Update:

REPORT: Tom Petty taken off life support after cardiac arrest
that's a Heartbreaker.
Oh damn... way too soon. Petty is my favorite Floridian.
He's not dead...at least not yet. Removing him from life support appears to be an upgrade, at least from what I can find.
He is now.

« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2017, 04:47:07 PM »

Golf course has been pretty busy on this perfect weather day for golfing.

« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2017, 04:50:01 PM »

[...]

Raz better stick to preaching and stay away from doctoring.

« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2017, 04:52:30 PM »

mushroom and pepperjack cheese burgers for dinner. tired of soup.
Smoked pulled pork (bought that did not cook it myself), baked beans and potatoes here tonight.

« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2017, 04:54:14 PM »

@ Dean, thought you might find this interesting.  Pretty cool find!

https://www.skifflife.com/2953035/skiff-olde-school-style/
pretty neat. thanks.

« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2017, 05:01:05 PM »

Man, talk about a job!  There is a young man with a golf cart and a heavy duty weed eater going along this golf course weed eating every damn sprinkler head.  There must be 50 of them on just this one damn hole.

« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2017, 05:20:50 PM »

[...]

GFY. Did either of you read back? I revised the moment word came through that he was gone. Sheesh.

« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2017, 05:28:27 PM »

[...]

lay on the hands Raz.

« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2017, 05:30:07 PM »

[...]

You certainly did correct it immediately upon the news update (and I did see that at the time) but your medical prognosis was totally incorrect GFY!

« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2017, 05:30:40 PM »

[...]

You maybe but NOT ME, last thing I want to do is fall in a Fuk'n concrete ditch :o

« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2017, 05:32:31 PM »

[...]

Yeah, I never claimed to be a doctor.

« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2017, 05:33:01 PM »

[...]

He's the wrong gender.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7