Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Surge pounders!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M2OGS08/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
It sounds like it would have Caffeine in it, but I didn't see any on the label.
It's listed as an ingredient  8) Gonna drink all 12 in one sitting! BRING BACK THE 90s!
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

I need to go shopping for tires 225 70 14 or 215 70 14 for my Ranger Pickup.  There's not very many manufacturers that make tires in that size except from China or South Korea.  I found them in BFGoodrich and Cooper Corba. Both raised white letters and around $500.  The posted ratings on the BFG's were not that good, and most all of the posted ratings on the Coopers said, "they are pretty."  I'm thinking about going to Walmart and getting the mid-grade Douglas made by Goodyear Blackwall for around $360....?  I'm lost again...
^^^^ BD, I put the BFGs sold a BJs on my Ranger and found them to be very good. Much better than the Wranglers that came with the vehicle.
Logged

dogdays

I need to go shopping for tires 225 70 14 or 215 70 14 for my Ranger Pickup.  There's not very many manufacturers that make tires in that size except from China or South Korea.  I found them in BFGoodrich and Cooper Corba. Both raised white letters and around $500.  The posted ratings on the BFG's were not that good, and most all of the posted ratings on the Coopers said, "they are pretty."  I'm thinking about going to Walmart and getting the mid-grade Douglas made by Goodyear Blackwall for around $360....?  I'm lost again...
^^^^ BD, I put the BFGs sold a BJs on my Ranger and found them to be very good. Much better than the Wranglers that came with the vehicle.
Did you try Discount Tire .

I need to go shopping for tires 225 70 14 or 215 70 14 for my Ranger Pickup.  There's not very many manufacturers that make tires in that size except from China or South Korea.  I found them in BFGoodrich and Cooper Corba. Both raised white letters and around $500.  The posted ratings on the BFG's were not that good, and most all of the posted ratings on the Coopers said, "they are pretty."  I'm thinking about going to Walmart and getting the mid-grade Douglas made by Goodyear Blackwall for around $360....?  I'm lost again...
^^^^ BD, I put the BFGs sold a BJs on my Ranger and found them to be very good. Much better than the Wranglers that came with the vehicle.
Did you try Discount Tire .
I was just gonna say that or Tire Rack, plus each of them have eBay stores that are solid.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning cigar bands...
Good morning BD!
Howdy Sam....  Are ya staying out of trouble...?
Mostly, been too busy to get into too much trouble.  You?  Keeping the grandbabys entertained?

Eden Prairie, MN (September 15, 2014) – Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson will fully participate in this week’s practices and meetings and is expected to play this Sunday in New Orleans.

Surge pounders!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M2OGS08/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
It sounds like it would have Caffeine in it, but I didn't see any on the label.
It's listed as an ingredient  8) Gonna drink all 12 in one sitting! BRING BACK THE 90s!
Hell yeah, Surge was awesome. Thought it was illegal now. Haha.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I need to go shopping for tires 225 70 14 or 215 70 14 for my Ranger Pickup.  There's not very many manufacturers that make tires in that size except from China or South Korea.  I found them in BFGoodrich and Cooper Corba. Both raised white letters and around $500.  The posted ratings on the BFG's were not that good, and most all of the posted ratings on the Coopers said, "they are pretty."  I'm thinking about going to Walmart and getting the mid-grade Douglas made by Goodyear Blackwall for around $360....?  I'm lost again...
^^^^ BD, I put the BFGs sold a BJs on my Ranger and found them to be very good. Much better than the Wranglers that came with the vehicle.
Did you try Discount Tire .
I've been checking out all of the discount tire websites, and it's just one of those sizes that are not manufactured any more.  Then I realized, allot of the tires are not made in the U.S.A. anymore.  The Firestone size are Primewell's, and they are made in China.

Surge pounders!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M2OGS08/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
It sounds like it would have Caffeine in it, but I didn't see any on the label.
It's listed as an ingredient  8) Gonna drink all 12 in one sitting! BRING BACK THE 90s!
Hell yeah, Surge was awesome. Thought it was illegal now. Haha.
It's an Amazon exclusive...will be here Wednesday!

Surge pounders!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M2OGS08/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
It sounds like it would have Caffeine in it, but I didn't see any on the label.
It's listed as an ingredient  8) Gonna drink all 12 in one sitting! BRING BACK THE 90s!
Hell yeah, Surge was awesome. Thought it was illegal now. Haha.
It's an Amazon exclusive...will be here Wednesday!
Nice! And they're bigger cans than a regular can of pop (soda for those of you south of the Mason Dixon line). More energy!

Surge pounders!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M2OGS08/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
It sounds like it would have Caffeine in it, but I didn't see any on the label.
It's listed as an ingredient  8) Gonna drink all 12 in one sitting! BRING BACK THE 90s!
Hell yeah, Surge was awesome. Thought it was illegal now. Haha.
It's an Amazon exclusive...will be here Wednesday!
Nice! And they're bigger cans than a regular can of pop (soda for those of you south of the Mason Dixon line). More energy!
Love the pounders...Wednesday can't come soon enough!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning cigar bands...
Good morning BD!
Howdy Sam....  Are ya staying out of trouble...?
Mostly, been too busy to get into too much trouble.  You?  Keeping the grandbabys entertained?
We took the kids to a church picnic.  The 2 year old wanted to go down one of the giant inflatable slides. It was about a story and a half tall.  He got to the top, and we could no longer see him, and he stayed up there for a few minutes, which scared me since I couldn't see him.  He finally came down.  I asked him, "what happened...?"  He said, "that women picked me up and slide me down the slide..."  He loved it.  It's just fun watching them because they get so overly excited while waiting to go on a ride.