Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?

all done until the weekend. going to fire up a Short Story and see how I breathe.

Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
I am!

WTF?

Second Offer I have seen and both show -0- discount!  Have they really gone that stupid?

La Palina Red Label Toro

MSRP:  $45.50. 5/$45.50
CI Legends by Drew Estate

Discounted  $10 off of $35
5/$25
Diesel Uncut Connecticut Toro
10/$39.99   ($10 over what they were offered for last week)
Punch Signature Robusto
5/$23.00
Top this Bullshit Deal!
Worst Effing Deal Ever,  $14 for a Stinko Vegas and look the picture shows
10 of them, even at $7 a stick it sucks....

Just received the following text message and it had Flip's name written all over it.

Subject:NJ Transit Alerts
Train service into and out of Penn Station New York is operating on or close to schedule with residual delays following earlier congestion as a result of an unruly passenger at Secaucus Junction.
I behaved today, yesterday I left my monthly pass on the train, and they wouldn't let me
through the gates at Secaucus Junction.  They told me to take the train to Hoboken, and check Customer Service.
my $210 pass had been turned in by the conductor. I did not make a fuss, just thanked them and caught the next
train back to Secaucus Junction(then transfer to NYC bound train).

Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
I am!
It's very humid here too.

Just received the following text message and it had Flip's name written all over it.

Train service into and out of Penn Station New York is operating on or close to schedule with residual delays following earlier congestion as a result of an unruly passenger at Secaucus Junction.
I behaved today, yesterday I left my monthly pass on the train, and they wouldn't let me
through the gates at Secaucus Junction.  They told me to take the train to Hoboken, and check Customer Service.
my $210 pass had been turned in by the conductor. I did not make a fuss, just thanked them and caught the next
train back to Secaucus Junction(then transfer to NYC bound train).
I would say you got pretty lucky in that case, Flip.

Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
I am!
It's very humid here too.
it's a good day to get color, not wotking.

SHEESH!

Warm here, 86 and feels like is 93

WACO, Texas (KXAN) — Home makeover duo Chip and Joanna Gaines announced Tuesday their HGTV show “Fixer Upper” is ending after season 5.

The couple wrote that the decision was a difficult one, but “the right choice for us,” in a blog post on their Magnolia Market website. They say they are very proud of the last season of the show.

Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.

Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.
I found a photo

Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.
I found a photo
That sure does look like him/her/it, though thankfully not with that expression.

Morning gentlemen.  ABIA terminal rack report.  At the moment I'm distracted by a Kaitlyn Jenner wanna be sitting a few tables opposite me.  Sheesh
She's that hot?
Sorry, no photo, but I think Travellin'Dave would think yes.
I found a photo
That sure does look like him/her/it, though thankfully not with that expression.
LOL
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8